Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hth.png
Overview:
High Tail Hall, also known as HTH, is an adult Unity game created by the artist Crowchild and his studio HTH Studios (formerly Pendragon Entertainment).
In it, the player's character can explore an island in an unspecified body of water, exploring the nature, ruins, and the titular "High Tail Hall", all while seeking intercourse with the furry characters on the island.​

Updated: 07-06-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: v0.1e Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to @Lt. Aldo Raine for the banner

Notes:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - -

Thanks to @jgbm and @liftnick for links and pass
65919_overview.jpg

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Is this worth downloading? It seems incredibly barebones for a v3.6. I mean only 2 interactive npcs seems underwhelming.

Reactions: Humalien

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Wait what? This game is still updated? I thought that this was abandoned loongtime ago.
This might rivall Roundscape Adorevia being development for longest time.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
It's even worse considering how much time and money has been put into the different versions of this thing over the years...

I'm surprised it still exists and people are still giving this guy money.
Jesus christ I just looked at their patreon... If they reach 5k a month they will so graciously deliver 1 scene every OTHER month. My God these people are fucking leeches.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
I remember this game a long time ago. The animations were horrible and looked so fucking slow. The game is horrible and the 'group' working on this are taking more money than sending more updates. WTF, how can someone give 1$ for this. It's not worthy download and not a worthy investiment.
But, anyway, thanks for your time, uploader.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I remember this game a long time ago. The animations were horrible and looked so fucking slow. The game is horrible and the 'group' working on this are taking more money than sending more updates. WTF, how can someone give 1$ for this. It's not worthy download and not a worthy investiment.
But, anyway, thanks for your time, uploader.
The furry community is strong apparently.

Dec 29, 2017
i remember the first hth when it was on newsground...then there was another where you explored an island that never really progressed and now this.... just lert this series die

Reactions: tjn67

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing HTH on flashgame sites a looong time ago and it was pretty nice. Compared to the old game (thats probably still out there) this version looks awful. The muted colors of the older versions are far superior to that loud "in you face" look it has now. ( ' - ')

Reactions: observer80

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
More desperate than strong. Its a niche market in terms of games. That causes things like this and breeding seasons to get far more money than they would otherwise. If you can draw furry art and animate or even just put it in game format you're likely to get some money.
Strong = Financially Strong in my comment. Should have clarified.

Reactions: Peachocabron

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
Okay there seems to be some confusion as to what's going on here so allow me to clarify: the current iteration of high tail hall exists because crowchild (the main designer) in all his infinite wisdom decided "hey, so flash is going out of style so i'll start over in a new format! (unity)" this is what's currently been ported over from the flash version, which had 20+ characters and counting, more if you donated about sixteen cents a day (a month was $5). back when it was flash you could count on two paid character updates (and by that i mean new scenes, sometimes with new characters sometimes with old) and one for free, that people who didn't pay anything could enjoy. then he decided "so i've released a bunch of free content and apparently because of this people are just enjoying that. so i'm going to hide like half of that content behind a paywall too". for no fucking reason on /already released content/. the man's an asshat and he promised a "working demo in november for patreons, and one in january for free"... well, this is the current /pay/ version and january's half over. nice job jackass

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote