Unity Completed High Stakes Blackjack With Jessenia [Gazukull]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
HSBJJ.jpg

Overview:
The game is a strip blackjack game where you have to beat Jessenia to get her naked. Once she has no more clothing to offer you, you can fuck her any way you like. The set contains 18 animations spread over 8 different positions and 70+ images at a 1920x1080 resolution.​

Updated: March 2014
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Cheat:

Download:
- -

JesseniaBlackjack02.jpg JesseniaBlackjack03.jpg JesseniaBlackjack04.jpg JesseniaBlackjack05.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
requires a separate download sadly for the Mac
Thanks for clearing that up Al Len! Will update OP.
game looks good but sadly idk how to play blackjack =((
Target of BlackJack is the same as 21. Do not go over 21 (i.e. 22+) because when you over, it's automatic bust!
How to play.... You are dealt 2 cards face down. You check them. The dealer is deals himself one card face down and the second card is face up so you can see the value. Then you may either ask for another card or you can stop. Many places will limit your hand to 5 cards total but this one doesn't. The dealer does likewise. The hand with the highest total at or under 21 wins the pot. If you and the dealer have the same total, it's called a "push" and you don't win or lose anything. You just get your bet back.
Card Values.... It is usually not played with Joker cards. Ace cards can be either 1 or 11. All face cards are valued at 10. All over cards are the value written on them. I.e. 4 of spades is worth 4.
Special circumstances.... Getting an ace and a face card or 10 is an automatic win. When dealt 2 cards of the same exact value or 2 face cards of the same kind (2 Jacks or 2 6s) at the beginning of the game, you can split them into 2 different hands as long as you can ante up for the second hand. Some places allow you to "double down", which is after the first 2 cards are dealt, you can get 1 card and double your bet. Most places add extra for blackjack (sometimes double payouts) and also for getting a blackjack with 5 cards.
Hint.. watch the dealer's face up card. Add a 10 to it and try to beat it.

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for clearing that up Al Len! Will update OP.

Target of BlackJack is the same as 21. Do not go over 21 (i.e. 22+) because when you over, it's automatic bust!
How to play.... You are dealt 2 cards face down. You check them. The dealer is deals himself one card face down and the second card is face up so you can see the value. Then you may either ask for another card or you can stop. Many places will limit your hand to 5 cards total but this one doesn't. The dealer does likewise. The hand with the highest total at or under 21 wins the pot. If you and the dealer have the same total, it's called a "push" and you don't win or lose anything. You just get your bet back.
Card Values.... It is usually not played with Joker cards. Ace cards can be either 1 or 11. All face cards are valued at 10. All over cards are the value written on them. I.e. 4 of spades is worth 4.
Special circumstances.... Getting an ace and a face card or 10 is an automatic win. When dealt 2 cards of the same exact value or 2 face cards of the same kind (2 Jacks or 2 6s) at the beginning of the game, you can split them into 2 different hands as long as you can ante up for the second hand. Some plasdaces allow you to "double down", which is after the first 2 cards are dealt, you can get 1 card and double your bet. Most places add extra for blackjack (sometimes double payouts) and also for getting a blackjack with 5 cards.
Hint.. watch the dealer's face up card. Add a 10 to it and try to beat it.
Thank you Sir.BlackJack xD, and the game sound simple enough, what about poker, is poker harder than blackjack??? i can see on the movie they need to calculate so carefully to play poker, is it right?

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

poker has higher complexity and more rules, but it's not harder

both games are more luck-based than anything else

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finished under 15 minutes, am I the best pro blackjack ? :WutFace:
Anyway, it's a bad example of strip card games, as it hardly tell the different between each striped clothing scene. The only noticeable stripped parts was when she's strip her skirt and later her boobs.

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
mega link is down, any chance of a re-up? the other site won't even begin to load for me to check whether it's down as well

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes