VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This first episode set up half of the cast and was written so well, with probably the best renders I've seen. I sincerely hope that we can actually make progression in molding Eleanor with the next one.

Aug 7, 2018
uhhh...me thinks there is a bugg...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a known issue and not all of the script was completed by release. I would assume the choice was recorded, but the dialogue just wasn't present.
Did another quick test run. If you used my fixed script.rpy or set the flag via console ( ) you should get the appropriate dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyos

StarKid

May 31, 2017
The writing is great and MC is very likable(a breath fresh air from the usual horndogs male or female). Surprisingly theres was alot of content with great models/renders and if the quality of ep 1 transfers to ep 2 then this game will be amazing. Has so much potential.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah its probably the best written adult game i have come across. Except for the "i need to go to the toilet scene" wtf?
that was really bad. Only drawback with this game is i guess with these renders and Writing i guess it will be really long between updates

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah its probably the best written adult game i have come across. Except for the "i need to go to the toilet scene" wtf?
that was really bad. Only drawback with this game is i guess with these renders and Writing i guess it will be really long between updates
What didn't you like about that toilet scene? Or the fact that toilet thing seemed out of nowhere?

Dev team have said they're aiming at a release every 2 months or sooner if they get more patrons. Considering the quality that's pretty good timing.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
While there are oodles of incest games, there doesn't seem to be too many lesbian incest games. I hope this game delivers on that front.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
What didn't you like about that toilet scene? Or the fact that toilet thing seemed out of nowhere?

Dev team have said they're aiming at a release every 2 months or sooner if they get more patrons. Considering the quality that's pretty good timing.
Way to drawn out, how to to make small problem big just to make an even with sister seemed off, it didnt feel natural as the rest of the conversation. Then even in England Girls go and pee together no big deal, and seing her sister showering and its a big thing. it didnt fit covering her Eyes and stuff. not realistic on any plane or in society as i know it. Haha i dont mean to criticise it because i freaking loved the game and it could be an absolute Classic, it was just that scene that really stuck out.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
While there are oodles of incest games, there doesn't seem to be too many lesbian incest games. I hope this game delivers on that front.
ehum, i really hope there is an option to option out of such an relationship if thats the case?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Way to drawn out, how to to make small problem big just to make an even with sister seemed off, it didnt feel natural as the rest of the conversation. Then even in England Girls go and pee together no big deal, and seing her sister showering and its a big thing. it didnt fit covering her Eyes and stuff. not realistic on any plane or in society as i know it. Haha i dont mean to criticise it because i freaking loved the game and it could be an absolute Classic, it was just that scene that really stuck out.
Man, i got your point.. On the other hand, there are shy girls who would make it to a big deal even in England.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Man, i got your point.. On the other hand, there are shy girls who would make it to a big deal even in England.
There's shy girls everywhere but this has been talked about in earlier posts. I thought you meant the toilet at the club so that's why I popped in. So far, from what we've all seen, this is the main part of the script that's debatable and it's understandable from both sides.

ehum, i really hope there is an option to option out of such an relationship if thats the case?
Considering that there's been choices allowing you to pick either side I think you're in safe hands. There's been some variables noted in the game for both sides so your straight d***ing path should be fine :coldsweat:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
No, i meant the toilet scene with Sister at home.
Sorry I thought @Eye-switcher was talking about the toilet at the club but I got that now and was replying to that. Like @Eye-switcher plenty of people have mentioned it seems strange and weird when many siblings do that and aren't ashamed but on the other hand that might not be normal in some households.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
By the way, i don't agree with this since there is no animation at game. For example, check out the this game " " he is giving update every 2 months and he earns less.. However, he do animations as well. I am not sure if this comparing true or not but i myself find a bit long "1 update every 2 months" if there is only static image.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
By the way, i don't agree with this since there is no animation at game. For example, check out the this game " " he is giving update every 2 months and he earns less.. However, he do animations as well. I am not sure if this comparing true or not but i myself find a bit long "1 update every 2 months" if there is only static image.
JOHN's images folder is 608mbs including animations. Images file in High Life is 446mbs for still images so it means that either JOHN has better compression/the animations aren't as big or High Life images are being done at a higher quality/they're using larger resolutions. Don't get me wrong JOHN is a really good game but just the look of High Life's renders tell you they take a long time to get right and to that quality.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
JOHN's images folder is 608mbs including animations. Images file in High Life is 446mbs for still images so it means that either JOHN has better compression/the animations aren't as big or High Life images are being done at a higher quality/they're using larger resolutions. Don't get me wrong JOHN is a really good game but just the look of High Life's renders tell you they take a long time to get right and to that quality.
Did you play "J's hard news"? Image qualities are pretty much same and animations are one of the best. Anyway, i am not saying High Life is worse or developer is being lazy. But i still think the same. 1 update every 2 months for full static image is long. But i cannot know Dev's mind.. Maybe he wanted this time to create animations or something great for the game. We will see after next release.
The game is looking very promising, girls are hot, story looks nice, renders are awesome, audio is matching with environment. There is no unrealistic or weird thing so far.
Only negative thing that i can say about game is that mom and sister looks like at same age and MC looks very different from both mom and her sister. (i guess, she looks like her father)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You're not serious, are you? I do not want to offend anyone and the quality of CG in High Life is extremely good, but it does not compare with JOHN. Hell, even Milf City isn't as good at pictures as JOHN. This is evidenced by the quality of the picture, attention to detail and the environment, and especially the lack of noise. Of course, it's all just a matter of taste, but judging by the graphic component, the championship is obvious.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but it does not compare with JOHN
Now now, you are just doing it from the opposite direction. Saying it "doesn't compare" is an exaggeration. JOHN looks amazing. But putting it like that suggests HL is poor. But it isn't.

Don't make this a HL vs. JOHN thread, guys. I am just happy that there are more and more VNs with awesome girls, with great boobies, to enjoy :)

Reactions: LaPein and MrJet

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Did you play "J's hard news"? Image qualities are pretty much same and animations are one of the best. Anyway, i am not saying High Life is worse or developer is being lazy. But i still think the same. 1 update every 2 months for full static image is long. But i cannot know Dev's mind.. Maybe he wanted this time to create animations or something great for the game. We will see after next release.
The game is looking very promising, girls are hot, story looks nice, renders are awesome, audio is matching with environment. There is no unrealistic or weird thing so far.
Only negative thing that i can say about game is that mom and sister looks like at same age and MC looks very different from both mom and her sister. (i guess, she looks like her father)
You're not serious, are you? I do not want to offend anyone and the quality of CG in High Life is extremely good, but it does not compare with JOHN. Hell, even Milf City isn't as good at pictures as JOHN. This is evidenced by the quality of the picture, attention to detail and the environment, and especially the lack of noise. Of course, it's all just a matter of taste, but judging by the graphic component, the championship is obvious.
Now now, you are just doing it from the opposite direction. Saying it "doesn't compare" is an exaggeration. JOHN looks amazing. But putting it like that suggests HL is poor. But it isn't.

Don't make this a HL vs. JOHN thread, guys. I am just happy that there are more and more VNs with awesome girls, with great boobies, to enjoy :)
I didn't want to make it a comparison thread! They're all really good. No offense but I just find it frustrating when everyone is complaining why devs take so much time then they start comparing to what other devs do.

Reactions: MrJet
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes