VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
oh yeah! hope that daughter finallt pops the cherry of her mother with strapon...... and trib her to "death") or make her her servant and housewife))

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
If Ele doesn't fuck her mother I'm quitting F95Zone.
This is definitely the most curious part of storyline. When Eleanor acceptence her feelings and how everything happens for the first time. And what will happen to their relationships in future. What it will be, the first lesbian experience or something more. Just sex, or real romantic feelings. So interesting. I cant wait to see, what happen next.
And what will happen between Eleanor and Izzy, or Agatha. So many fantasies and options in my head. I am definitely in love with this amazing game.:heartcoveredeyes:
I really hope Eleanor will collect a lesbian harem.
Ele-aggie
Elegance:D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of High Life Episode One
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
On top of that, if a female player played this, they could relate which is part of their captivating art and combined with the renders and player choice, this is a very rare game to stumble across from a passionate dev team.
I can really relate to Eleanor, as her backstory is very similar to myself at age 16 (i know it'd have to be 18 in story for 'legal' reasons). It's why I like Melody so much as well, with her character dressing and having similar interests to myself. It's why I like Megan in Acting lessons, another well written female main character, that I can actually relate to. Now events that happen later on don't necessarily have to reflect my own life (or they can... I had some interesting times :coldsweat:), it is fantasy fiction after all. However, setting up that initial connection, along with such great scripts, is what gets a 'player' hooked. :closedeyesmile:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I can really relate to Eleanor, as her backstory is very similar to myself at age 16 (i know it'd have to be 18 in story for 'legal' reasons). It's why I like Melody so much as well, with her character dressing and having similar interests to myself. It's why I like Megan in Acting lessons, another well written female main character, that I can actually relate to. Now events that happen later on don't necessarily have to reflect my own life (or they can... I had some interesting times :coldsweat:), it is fantasy fiction after all. However, setting up that initial connection, along with such great scripts, is what gets a 'player' hooked. :closedeyesmile:
Ah it was you! I knew I read a post somewhere here where someone (You) faced some similar pains (EDIT) situations. Sorry for not quoting you earlier!

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Ah it was you! I knew I read a post somewhere here where someone (You) faced some similar pains. Sorry for not quoting you earlier!
I don't know if I'd call it pains, but I was very self conscious before opening up. Didn't realize I could have been with anyone I'd picked at the old school (till my friends told me after I left), then became an entirely new personality upon entering a different social atmosphere with nothing from the past holding me down. It's a very old narrative, but it does happen, lol.

Reactions: Walg

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of High Life Episode One
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Dude I dont even have an android but I love ya! Thanks for doing all the extra work so we can fap!

Reactions: Namco15

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't know if I'd call it pains, but I was very self conscious before opening up. Didn't realize I could have been with anyone I'd picked at the old school (till my friends told me after I left), then became an entirely new personality upon entering a different social atmosphere with nothing from the past holding me down. It's a very old narrative, but it does happen, lol.
Fixed!

Maybe you could ask @Erosion if they need help in return for...I don't know...gin/peg leg/whatever you want? ;)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Like... yes? :coldsweat: Team mommyboobies here? :eazyHype: Most likely it won't happen though, never really seen breastgrowth in a VN before so you can rest easy i'd say. But we can have our daydreams no?:cool:
Well the Female player character in my game will get larger breasts on the second path, but my game is still quite a while away from it's first release, but luckily you've got lots of other games to play haha

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
still no sign of the elite version ehh if anyone has it please be kind to share it
I wouldn't expect it to pop here for a while, and that's perfectly fine.
In fact it would be better if the elite version stays Patreon- only for the supporters for a while, let the dev team make that money and hopefully more supporters, so that they can keep on developing the VN and maybe even gain a few more supporters, that way in the future they may be able to bring content more frequently, on a monthly basis rather than every 2 months they do currently. And they may even try coming up with great quality animations too if they make enough money, but that of course isn't necessary, though it would be great. :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wouldn't expect it to pop here for a while, and that's perfectly fine.
In fact it would be better if the elite version stays Patreon- only for the supporters for a while, let the dev team make that money and hopefully more supporters, so that they can keep on developing the VN and maybe even gain a few more supporters, that way in the future they may be able to bring content more frequently, on a monthly basis rather than every 2 months they do currently. And they may even try coming up with great quality animations too if they make enough money, but that of course isn't necessary, though it would be great. :)
Hopefully this guys will get more supports and a lot of patrons. They really deserve it. And they will make us happy every month, releasing a new update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hopefully this guys will get more supports and a lot of patrons. And they will make us happy every month with new update.
Yeah, they really do deserve it and I sincerely hope this will turn out to be a huge success.
I'm usually not that keen on FemPro VNs, but this one and J.O.H.N. (Jessica O'Neil's Hard News) broadened my horizon, these two VNs were incredibly enjoyable, even for someone like me, and that speaks volume to just how great VN is in the making here, I'm absolutely a fan of High Life :)

I only wish I could support these guys (and many others) financially, but maybe one day things get better and I'll be able to :) But in the meanwhile I'm most certainly not demanding no elite version, certainly not this soon after being released to the Patreons, I'll happily wait for as long as I need to for it to pop here, if it ever does, I'm happy with just the standard version in either case :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, they really do deserve it and I sincerely hope this will turn out to be a huge success.
I'm usually not that keen on FemPro VNs, but this one and J.O.H.N. (Jessica O'Neil's Hard News) broadened my horizon, these two VNs were incredibly enjoyable, even for someone like me, and that speaks volume to just how great VN is in the making here, I'm absolutely a fan of High Life :)

I only wish I could support these guys (and many others) financially, but maybe one day things get better and I'll be able to :) But in the meanwhile I'm most certainly not demanding no elite version, certainly not this soon after being released to the Patreons, I'll happily wait for as long as I need to for it to pop here, if it ever does, I'm happy with just the standard version in either case :)
I'm not a big fan of Fem MC too(only with lesb route), but this game is definitely added on my fav game list, along with AWAM. (J.O.H.N. really good too, but not like these two)
I will definitely support these guys. Unfortunately, not as much as I want. But I'll try.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes