Mod Flash High Expectations: Streamlined [v1.1][Flash][In progress]

neonemesis

Jan 22, 2019
TITLESCREEN.png

Overview:
1-23-2019: PROJECT IN PROGRESS DOWNLOAD TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON... It's got me itching to see if anyone here would be interested in such a thing!
Personally, one of my favorite adult games, was hoping to have the mod done by now but can't rush perfection... It's still the same great game by MSP, for the most part... Just streamlined! ;) I am not facilitated enough to do huge visual mods so the game itself is mostly untouched in the graphics/actions area. Story is changed up some but I am trying my best not to deviate from MSP's instant classic, just adding to what's already there. This mod is mostly based in modifying the code/scripts and game play experience. I wish there were more High Expectations games for sure! Using FFdec 11.2.0

Updated: 1-23-19
Game/Creator: High Expectations by MSP
Modder: N30N3M3515 (aka NeoNemesis)
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: Not sure
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Soon!

SS2.png
SS1.png

neonemesis

Jan 22, 2019
Update, coming along will have a little demo ready soon hopefully, currently running into some software/hardware issues on my machine, focusing on getting these issues handled to get everything running proper.

Reactions: Cirro84

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have any of the other 2 good games by MSP for download: Another Afternoon & The Final Exam?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have any of the other 2 good games by MSP for download: Another Afternoon & The Final Exam?
Nevermind, I got both game finally lol, go to Sharks site, he has removed flash game to play online now, so You download everything now, but, both Another Afternoon & The Final Exam can also be downloaded there now from:

Page 1