VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Solid intro into the game. Looks wonderful on the visual front. Usually don't have a twist in the prologue and you hit us with a big one. I mean the mom dies and the dad lives? Wow, that is rare ;)

Reactions: Wingmen Labs

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Before Race of life and now another avn with cars, interesting story and hot girls ?
What a great time to be alive.
Let this dev cook. This could be a hidden gem.

The only "complains" is that i cant rollback and it does not have the "history" option to read the text

Good Stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

Braccas

May 22, 2020
It looks great, the story isn't bad, and it has the potential to be one of the best. The only negative I see is the intro vid, I know you must have done a lot of work on it but it's a bit long to force people to watch it each time they start the game, without an option to skip it.

Reactions: Blizzard99

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Intro should be skipable.
Rollback should be in.
And I am not sure if there is an option to play this in window-mode. Or an option to switch monitors. It would be annoying if the game dictates me on which monitor it wants to run.

I give it a serious try when I have more time. Looks good though, nice renders and well written so far (didn't play very long).

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
KSR25.jpg

Someone show do a car themed story that takes place in the 60s or early 70s ...The cars were way cooler back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogbert
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes