VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
See you on May 17th ;)
With the new reworking and everything else, important questions arise, first will there be content and last will there be a harem? second will there be incest? And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, good luck with this DEV (personally I hope there is a Harem), greetings

Reactions: K2ill1

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
High Desire [Ep.1] [Wingmen Labs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [217 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HighDesire-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Some top notch animation. Incidentally, I don't expect the story to be changed because of this, but you can get a new "original" diploma issued by a school by contacting their administrative department. I've had to do that before for a job. It's certainly possible that Wayne and his friends wouldn't know that, or think to Google it to find out.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
planned tags got removed/no planned tags, 2nd release of the game is already a rework, rollback disabled no option to rename. i give it few more releases before the inevitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRF94

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
planned tags got removed/no planned tags, 2nd release of the game is already a rework, rollback disabled and no option to rename. i give it few more releases before the inevitable.
Rollback literally works wtf are you on about ? If you disabled it then that's on you.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Seems like car racing is becoming a genre here now. Very nice! But what about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and or breeding content? Thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and Ray_D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes