Hi-- I'm Annie!

May 19, 2021
Oh nice, you ended up here, been watching your reviews on YT since February good stuff, not annoying soothing voice, and talked words makes sense! Unlike some other people i'v come across. Guess I'm lucky I found you :)

Ps. Hearing reviews from female about sex game's is kinda different you know? But no nothing too strange or odd.

Keep up the good work and welcome aboard, looking forward for more stuff.
Thanks! I try to talk about the sexual content and flavors like I would any other feature in a video game.

Reactions: TheLecher
May 19, 2021
But you must agree not many lasses tend to step into such territories and speak so openly, or maybe I haven't met enough yet :unsure:

Still good job :)
I'll chime in that, no, there aren't many women who openly do reviews. So this is very welcomed.
Thanks! I think that is part of why it is so important that we have better normalization of adult content in video games. We all should have more voices in this industry as opposed to the current trend of more censorship.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I'll chime in that, no, there aren't many women who openly do reviews. So this is very welcomed.
How do you know she's a woman? Did you just assume her sex?

I've subscribed because simping is my fetish. (Unfortunately, I'm not creepy enough to throw money on Patreon.)

A decent video on femdom games, that is admirable. Although as a channel, it seems like a copy of those normie top10 lists by "WatchMojo smiley_face", ugh. Where is your passion and creative freedom? Where are the jokes and the edits? -Where is the horse and the rider?-

Understand me, I'm spoiled by the best of the best, such as TheBassSinger's review of CM3D2 vs HoneySelect (his only video I ever watched, but it's legendary).

May 19, 2021
How do you know she's a woman? Did you just assume her sex?

I've subscribed because simping is my fetish. (Unfortunately, I'm not creepy enough to throw money on Patreon.)

A decent video on femdom games, that is admirable. Although as a channel, it seems like a copy of those normie top10 lists by "WatchMojo smiley_face", ugh. Where is your passion and creative freedom? Where are the jokes and the edits? -Where is the horse and the rider?-

Understand me, I'm spoiled by the best of the best, such as TheBassSinger's review of CM3D2 vs HoneySelect (his only video I ever watched, but it's legendary).
I think that is fair criticism. I try to provide game reviews in 3-4 minutes with the lists taking around 8 minutes for 10 games. I don't go in depth and I try to provide enough information succinctly so a person can make a decision on if they want to play a game or not quickly.

I do make some jokes, but this is still a new endeavor. I'll hit four months old on the 4th of June. I do appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts and I promise that I am committed to improving as I move forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm glad that you chose to introduce yourself and your YouTube channel. I occasionally watch game review videos, and after sampling a few of yours, I think I'll be checking back on your channel from time to time, to see what's been added. I enjoyed the few videos of yours that I watched. Good luck in your efforts.

I try to provide game reviews in 3-4 minutes with the lists taking around 8 minutes for 10 games. I don't go in depth and I try to provide enough information succinctly so a person can make a decision on if they want to play a game or not quickly.
Well, if that's your thing, then that's your thing. As I said above, I enjoyed the few videos of yours that I've thus far watched, and I'm sure that I'll enjoy many of those which I haven't yet watched. But let me go on record as saying that I do enjoy in-depth reviews, and would certainly not object to seeing 15 or 20 minute videos on your channel reviewing a single game, if you felt that the game was good enough to justify a closer look.

One thing which I do prefer to avoid in game reviews is storyline spoilers, but a quick overview of the characters and a summary of the premise or brief review of some of the themes in the story is never objectionable to me. Not that I've seen any storyline spoilers in the videos of yours which I've watched - I haven't. That's just another bit of feedback for future reference.

• Red Heart
May 19, 2021
I'm glad that you chose to introduce yourself and your YouTube channel. I occasionally watch game review videos, and after sampling a few of yours, I think I'll be checking back on your channel from time to time, to see what's been added. I enjoyed the few videos of yours that I watched. Good luck in your efforts.

Well, if that's your thing, then that's your thing. As I said above, I enjoyed the few videos of yours that I've thus far watched, and I'm sure that I'll enjoy many of those which I haven't yet watched. But let me go on record as saying that I do enjoy in-depth reviews, and would certainly not object to seeing 15 or 20 minute videos on your channel reviewing a single game, if you felt that the game was good enough to justify a closer look.

One thing which I do prefer to avoid in game reviews is storyline spoilers, but a quick overview of the characters and a summary of the premise or brief review of some of the themes in the story is never objectionable to me. Not that I've seen any storyline spoilers in the videos of yours which I've watched - I haven't. That's just another bit of feedback for future reference.
So this is something that has been a concern for me for a while. YouTube wants longer content and rewards it in its algorithm. There are very passionate fans in each game that would also like to see longer videos. I'm just not sure how many more casual players want to watch that long. I have been trying out longer discussions in videos like and . I have another one releasing in two weeks. These focus more on the industry though, as opposed to an individual game.

• Red Heart

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Some of your adult games review videos is great and I'm about to subscribe but that video about commander Shepard is a rapist make me change my mind:rolleyes:

May 19, 2021
Some of your adult games review videos is great and I'm about to subscribe but that video about commander Shepard is a rapist make me change my mind:rolleyes:
That's totally cool. I'm going to talk about a lot of different things. That will make some people uncomfortable. I also expect that I'm going to be wrong about certain things, even if I don't think I am at the time. I do appreciate the feedback and I'm sorry my content isn't a good fit for you!