Hi! I'm a new game developer :)

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm Reberu, a new game developer.

It's been almost 3 months since I started working on my first adult game. Today I finally released an early demo of it.
If you are into RPG Maker Games, then this might be something for you.

Here is my Patreon page:
I'll also post it on this site very soon.

Anyways, thanks for having me! ^^

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just checked out your Patreon, and your game looks great! I love the artwork! Unfortunately I won't be able to try it since I'm running bootcamp on an imac, and for some reason rpg maker games don't work in my windows 10, the menus are always screwed up, but anyways, I just wanted to give you some advice on your Patreon page. Your last preview image blurs out the explicit content, but it still might just be suggestive enough to get your page banned. If they ban your page, it's pretty simple to get it un-banned, you may just have to remove the image, but it can take forever, so just a heads up, and you might be fine as long as nobody reports it. The image shouldn't be an issue if it's in a post behind the paywall and only paying supporters can see it.
This has just been my own personal experience with Patreon.
Good luck with your game!

Reactions: Reberu

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
WillTylor Thank you for the advice!
I wasn't sure myself if the image would cross the line but I took it out now. Safety first ^^

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's too bad you have to do that, because the image is awesome! You can always start a subcribestar page, it's very similar to Patreon, but you could post an uncensored version of the image on the main page and they wouldn't bat an eye. Although at this point, it's hard to get people to move their support over there. For me, only about 1/5 of my income comes from Subscribestar, and I'm always trying to encourage my patreons to move their support over there.

Also starting a Discord server is a great way to communicate with your fans. When I first released my game, I had no idea how to set up a discord page, so klx and N7, who are moderators here, set it all up for me. You'll find F95 community is super helpful, and a great source of fans and supporters.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This is one of the prettiest RPGM game I've seen recently. Interesting game mechanic (jumping, fights), good art. It's clear you guys know what are you doing. I'm a big enthusiast of bisexual content, but even if there will be none of that - consider me as your fan :)
I am no game developer, but I'm sure our community will be most helpful in case you have some questions.

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
This is one of the prettiest RPGM game I've seen recently. Interesting game mechanic (jumping, fights), good art. It's clear you guys know what are you doing. I'm a big enthusiast of bisexual content, but even if there will be none of that - consider me as your fan :)
I am no game developer, but I'm sure our community will be most helpful in case you have some questions.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you like it!
I have good news for you. Bisexual content is planned to be included :p

• Love
Reactions: kshyk

Bladebur

Apr 27, 2019
The game looks really good and has amazing potential. I've joined!

You may want to use that CG in your promotion materials. It's pretty damn great, and at the moment the adult elements are not very apparent and they take a while to show up during the game.

I'm not sure about Samus as a protagonist, though. I really like the art and the writing, which I think it would work equally fine with an OG heroine, and Nintendo is very aggressive regarding shutting down those things.

I'll also drop just a few minor suggestions:
- The 'interactivity' overlay sprite doesn't look very clear, I had some trouble locating the pickable object at the end of the cave quest for example.
- The combat system is very cool, but I didn't realize you could expend AP points until late in the game. Some kind of tutorial would have been helpful. There is a combat intro text but it's not that clear.
- Sometimes the kind of floors which are or are not walkable are not very clear. But this is something which I don't like about RPG Maker games in general, so...
- I feel like the puzzles are decent, but perhaps they overstay their welcome a bit. The game may benefit from one or two levers less or one or two dancing fire rooms less, IMO.
- I miss a resting spot. Missing a trap move is pretty brutal and you can easily leave your game in a non-winnable state if you consume your items before a boss fight.

It's still a great game which I enjoyed, so congrats for the good work and good luck with the development :)

Reactions: Reberu

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game looks really good and has amazing potential. I've joined!

You may want to use that CG in your promotion materials. It's pretty damn great, and at the moment the adult elements are not very apparent and they take a while to show up during the game.

I'm not sure about Samus as a protagonist, though. I really like the art and the writing, which I think it would work equally fine with an OG heroine, and Nintendo is very aggressive regarding shutting down those things.

I'll also drop just a few minor suggestions:
- The 'interactivity' overlay sprite doesn't look very clear, I had some trouble locating the pickable object at the end of the cave quest for example.
- The combat system is very cool, but I didn't realize you could expend AP points until late in the game. Some kind of tutorial would have been helpful. There is a combat intro text but it's not that clear.
- Sometimes the kind of floors which are or are not walkable are not very clear. But this is something which I don't like about RPG Maker games in general, so...
- I feel like the puzzles are decent, but perhaps they overstay their welcome a bit. The game may benefit from one or two levers less or one or two dancing fire rooms less, IMO.
- I miss a resting spot. Missing a trap move is pretty brutal and you can easily leave your game in a non-winnable state if you consume your items before a boss fight.

It's still a great game which I enjoyed, so congrats for the good work and good luck with the development :)
Thank you for the feedback! I'll definitely take your suggestions into account :)

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Welcome, impressive art!
I'm on linux right now, therefore I can't try the demo, but good job on the visual, you've got a good team.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Your game seems to have great potencial! Leep it up!(y)
By the way, wont you have problems with Nitendo in the future? Because of the resenblace and the name Samus in the main title of the game?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi

Someone can create for me a character for adult visual novel games. I am writing a photo story about this.
I send you the photos to create the character: face, body, clothing and her fake.
She is a mature woman 40 - 45 years old A sweet mother and housewife, a demure woman.
She is an attractive woman, but she is not a model. She is tall about 1.60 average no piercings or tattoos and even huge breasts. She don't shave her private parts.
She wear traditional clothes: skirts, pants, blouses, tights (blacks, whites, or flesh-colored), black or white panties. Occasionally she wearing sexy lingerie, but never vulgar.

Thanks

Let me know.
You would be better off starting your own thread.
Or asking someone in the Recruitment section.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The art is great. But as others have pointed out, the moment your game gets traction and catches the eye of Nintendo you will get a C&D. So I'd recommend changing her a bit so that she is uniquely yours while still giving the samus vibes.