Hi! I create cuckold comics.

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I'm excited to be apart of the community here. I create intense cuckold stories for cuckold fans on my patreon account. What is cuckold? It's a husband who's married to an adulteress. I hope to share my work on this forum. I also hope to meet and interact with many consumers who enjoy hotwife comics.
Brooke April Susan.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I'm excited to be apart of the community here. I create intense cuckold stories for cuckold fans on my patreon account. What is cuckold? It's a husband who's married to an adulteress. I hope to share my work on this forum. I also hope to meet and interact with many consumers who enjoy hotwife comics.
View attachment 108480
Welcome and good luck with your endeavors!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Good luck @Cuckold 3D Comics but please try to avoid all the usual tropes when in comes to these comics. There's more than enough full of them and far to few of the other.

Reactions: 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
@kiteares thanks for the advice. I have an idea what you're referring to when you say "tropes" but I want to be sure. Can you be more specific if you don't mind? Thanks.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@kiteares thanks for the advice. I have an idea what you're referring to when you say "tropes" but I want to be sure. Can you be more specific if you don't mind? Thanks.
Generally its the Queen of Spades cuck stories, see it once fall in love with it no matter how bad she is treated, husband is told he will do as he is told and put up with it, even paying for everything.
But I dislike the "it's bigger than my husband's" line, the most fun ones are where everyone involved gets something positive from it and size (and colour) is never mentioned. The best can be the most cruel, where it starts for whatever reason and everything spirals to shit, compelling as these may be, there's no fun to had.

Reactions: Rythan25 and 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Totally agree with you on this. I'm guilty of entertaining those Queen of Spade stories at times. However, for the most part, my comics have many twist in them where each character involved gets something out of the situation and race is never mentioned. I do enjoy the challenge of continually thinking outside the box. I appreciate your response.

Feb 4, 2018
Generally its the Queen of Spades cuck stories, see it once fall in love with it no matter how bad she is treated, husband is told he will do as he is told and put up with it, even paying for everything.
But I dislike the "it's bigger than my husband's" line, the most fun ones are where everyone involved gets something positive from it and size (and colour) is never mentioned. The best can be the most cruel, where it starts for whatever reason and everything spirals to shit, compelling as these may be, there's no fun to had.
Totally agree with you on this. I'm guilty of entertaining those Queen of Spade stories at times. However, for the most part, my comics have many twist in them where each character involved gets something out of the situation and race is never mentioned. I do enjoy the challenge of continually thinking outside the box. I appreciate your response.
I disagree with his assesment of "tropes".
I say the more QOS the better. Anyone that puts out a true proper QOS/hotwife game without the sissy cuckoldry stuff included will have a very strong following. I happen to be a QOS and avid gamer myself . Mythical_QOS on Fetlife if you want any ideas. Ive tons.

D

Deleted member 684837

I disagree with his assesment of "tropes".
I say the more QOS the better. Anyone that puts out a true proper QOS/hotwife game without the sissy cuckoldry stuff included will have a very strong following. I happen to be a QOS and avid gamer myself . Mythical_QOS on Fetlife if you want any ideas. Ive tons.
listen to this goddess cuckolding is about being uncompromising just like all competition selects for particular types (think 100m sprint final) so does sexual competition and instead of some affirmative action where we cant have too many black guys cuckolding embraces the black man with the white woman because it is THE paradigm, the sexiest girls with the best studs anyone whos done it in real life knows all the myths and sayings have truth to them and that people can see whatever they want to see but for those with eyes wide open a bbc and a snowbunny is heavenly harmony that rightfully dominates the genre. just knowing this fetish exists reminds many guys of an uncomfortable truth that they deny themselves through all sorts of mental gymnastics, that someone else could be fucking their wife/gf better and that they would be relieved to love it.
1592783159130.png