Hi I am a new developer

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi I am a new developer to here (been programming professionally a long time) having been working on a game for some months now and am probably a few months away from releasing a beta.

Where is an appropriate place that I can post link to my Patreon page I have set up?

Also any suggestions of other places to get the word out?

Thanks.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
you can create a thread here :) :
Follow the instructions
What sort of game is it?

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
you can create a thread here :) :
Follow the instructions
What sort of game is it?
thanks I'll take a look. I looked at the FAQ earlier didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

It's a fantasy Rpg/Adult visual novel using renpy and daz studio for art. I'm trying to get the best of both worlds. Also don't want it very "grindy".

I am working on having a good platform for the game now so it becomes mostly just adding content onto it. I would say I am getting pretty close on having the platform done like inventory, combat, skill based system, relationship system, etc.,

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I now have a mini-game on my Patreon site. I would like to release it here. I read the directions but I guess I don't understand them. Would I still need to make a game request for my own game to be uploaded? or is there a better way? Also how would I submit my game so the uploaders can host them?

Sorry if I missed something. I tried reading the info and I couldn't see what a developer should do. Thanks.