• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi all I'm relatively new here, and I'd like help or an opinion on a problem i'm having

Jul 11, 2019
So ive posted on here before about the problem ive been having with dlsite giving me virus warnings and not showing any images on their site and ive contacted them about it to no avail r resolution but i'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue or is it really just me o_O
1569720042076.png
1569720063116.png

FizzyDrink

Oct 25, 2019
It is just your antivirus. Make an exception or disable it. Probably a false positive detection. I am using Bitdefender and I do not get any virus notifications.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
It is just your antivirus. Make an exception or disable it. Probably a false positive detection. I am using Bitdefender and I do not getting any virus notifications.
Thank you for checking for me, I figured as much and I ended up setting exceptions for the 3 urls of Dlsite that were causing it for me so far I haven't seen any viruses pop up on any scans

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
it might not be your anti-virus program or the site itself it might be a ads that on that site and if you notice anything like that you should notify the site owner to let them know about it as well it will help them too so they can do something like blacklist that advertising ad that had that virus

Jul 11, 2019
Awesome. Sorry for the late answer.
it might not be your anti-virus program or the site itself it might be a ads that on that site and if you notice anything like that you should notify the site owner to let them know about it as well it will help them too so they can do something like blacklist that advertising ad that had that virus
the weird thing is it was the images that were setting it off hence why the images weren't showing up because my Antivirus was blocking img.dlsite but it was annoying not seeing the screens for games and it actually was blocking my download of games i'd had already purchased and downloaded prior