hi all got a problem with Max´s Life 0.12

Paragon1

Apr 14, 2018
hi there ^^

i´ve a problem with Max´s Life 0.12 android version.
i have to buy the lotion and the mixer for the masseur. i can buy the mixer in the market.
but in the sexshop , after i clicked on the lotion and payed the price (i use the cheat from the pc for the money) or anything else, it´s not possible for me to leave the sexshop inventory by clicken on the backpack . in the market i can do it but not in the sexshop. if i do so it´s only changing the site of the sexshop inventory. i can only leave the sexshop inventory by pressing "back", but as usually the lotion is not in my backpack inventory.
so i was looking for the sexshop.rpyc (using unrpyc) to change the position of my bag or the position of the sexshop inv, but i´m only a beginner in programming so if you got an idea of something diffrent i can do pls help.

sry for the bad english ^^

greats

Paragon1

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I habe a problem that I'm stuck at Kristel, she doesn't appear in her room at day. I have 0LP/6CP, I finished her mom, also my mom doesn't appear in the living room, so I can't continue there, my sister won't wake me up either. I am kinda clueless...