Heya!

Unethicality

Apr 30, 2020
So, uh, I've been a lurker on here for a hot minute, and I kind of want to participate in the community more? But I'd feel weird just jumping into one of the threads without posting an introduction of some kind. So, here's a belated introduction.

My name is Unethicality, I have a few original projects in progress but nothing far enough worth talking about online yet.

In addition to those unnamed projects, I'm working on making a bunch of card backs and frames for HoneyCome, since I absolutely hated a lot of the default ones and figured I'd just make a bunch of them by myself. It's still very much a work in progress, because I have so many patterns/textures to make custom card backs with. (I'm, unfortunately, also really into designing UI for fun. I have so many patterns/textures saved over the past 10-ish years. It might take a while to finish the custom card back collection I'm making. God save us all when I finally finish it.)

I think that's a good introduction? It's been years since I've introduced myself on a forum. Hopefully this is okay, haha.