Hey There

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hallo together,

after I already asked a few question, that were answered politely by friendly people, I had the deep feeling that I should introduce myself here.
(Dammed be my manners ;) )

My name is Kai I am 40 years old and I am from Germany. I am very surprised about the friendly and polite answers to my post. So I guess I will hang around a bit here for the moment.
(And of course there is this sex thing.......... ;) )

So hope to see you around.

Best Regards
Kai

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
After I did read through some of the previous Post ....... I am not a Developer/Writer/Artist...
J am just a dirty old Man...........hope that does not terminate my Membership :)

Reactions: aweriel

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
that were answered politely by friendly people,
I believe our forum here has been greatly misrepresented.

I apologise deeply for any confusion caused by people acting out of character and abuse shall begin again shortly.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Someone was polite? Now there is a novelty. Normal service will be resumed shortly i assure you.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Someone was polite? Now there is a novelty. Normal service will be resumed shortly i assure you.
I believe our forum here has been greatly misrepresented.

I apologise deeply for any confusion caused by people acting out of character and abuse shall begin again shortly.

Does that mean somebody is going to take out the Whip finally ? ...........Ohhhh Hell Ya :)

regards
Kai

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
To be honest and truthfully (dammed there are my manners again :( )

I have no fucking idea what NTR means, have read it a few Times but did not bother to look it up.
Guess I did not want to spoil the Surprise for me :)

regards
Kai

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
NTR stands for netorare ( whatever that means ) die. Basically it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience.

I see......hmm so Star Wars Episode VIII is NTR ? :)

Okay no jokes about that I hope that this is not an issue around here because deliberately hurting other People emotionally is a no go.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Oh no. It's going to start an NTR debate now.

Never mind that, man. A great big welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.