RPGM Hey there! Quick question about copyright + Game feedback

c74

Oct 8, 2017
The game I'm creating will be a parody( some Characters and maybe a bit of the scenery) of the game League of Legends.
I am aware that other creators have done gametypes like this before (Noxian Nights for example), and I was wondering if it will get cracked down / if i would have to fear any takedowns(like Blizzard did at the start of Overwatch).

In my other thread people told me I could post my first game here. It won't be monetized in any way, as it is just a bigger "Hello World" ( Plus it contains some CG which from other games).
Total Game Lenght is about 10min. with 3 Scenes.

Quick summary:
You play as a Slime, who doesn't get the princess' attention he wants. Will he be frustrated and leave it all behind?
OR BEOME DEATH ITSELF AND TAKE WHATS HIS ?
So basicly you go around as a Slime and f*ck people. I think you can imagine the tags :).

Here is the MEGA link:
And here an Imgur Preview Gallery:

Well, thanks for reading and I'll be happy to hear your answers!

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Well for the most part you should be safe

if some how your game uses the actual 3d models with no alterations, then those 3d models belong to blizzard.
however, if say, you are just using images of them, 3D renders and animations, or 2D art of the characters, unless the artwork was used by blizzard for promotional content, any artwork you create or get should belong to the artist, not blizzard. So they shouldn't have the right to strike down your content.

Seeing how your game is a RPGMaker game, and the art looks to be all 2d anime style (havent played through it all though), you should be perfectly fine!

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Just tried your game. The humor was good, punctual writing, but the only issue, the images don't load, at least at the first scene, which is about when I stopped for now.