Hey there everyone I'm thinking of making a college frats based game like BAD wish me luck.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks but I didn't planned anything yet any suggestion.
Depends on your fetishes, don't try to emulate the success of BaD by copying it, do your own thing within the setting. So, if you are bisexual, put that content in; if incest is your thing then include it; if you love nothing more than a chick with a dick then have at it and don't let the trolls get you down.

Of course, if you are more vanilla then do that and don't allow deviants like me to corrupt you or your game ;)

Cherryboys77

Dec 30, 2020
Depends on your fetishes, don't try to emulate the success of BaD by copying it, do your own thing within the setting. So, if you are bisexual, put that content in; if incest is your thing then include it; if you love nothing more than a chick with a dick then have at it and don't let the trolls get you down.

Of course, if you are more vanilla then do that and don't allow deviants like me to corrupt you or your game ;)
thanks for your suggestion and I'm more vanilla ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
there is no need to pledge for dev updates until my first release.
I would suggest you make your dev updates public to attract new pledges, of course, you would need to keep them SFW if you do that but you could, for example include a NSFW render as a preview in the paid version. Just a thought.

Reactions: Cherryboys77