Ren'Py Abandoned Hey Sis [v0.1] [Team Ravel]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t.png

Overview:

The story of the game focuses on a brother-sister relationship.
Kate - Andy's sister is a completely normal person, whilst Andy isn't.
After Andy gets thrown out of his current home, he has to stay at his sister's, and now he has to make a choice - to follow his urges, or to try and act normal.
Gameplay

Our game takes a form of a visual novel, where you - as Andy, live with your sister and make some important choices during your stay there.
For every decision you make, a hidden point system will lead to different dialogues and ending in the future.

Updates

We plan to add one full day per update (if possible).
You, as patrons, will be able to take part in polls on what do you want to see in the future versions of the games.
Next update will be somewhere around the end of April, then we'll do updates according to the pledges system.​

Thread Updated: 27 March , 2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

a3uPlYv.png 2NC256l.png KqwzRp2.png

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
No real content yet (only 1 soft scene). Has potential like any other 0.1, but I'd suggest holding off until there's some content.

Reactions: tek

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
hell all this game needs now are tentacles to rape your sister from every orifice:)

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
If you actually read the description you'd realize that's what they intend to add
That's my point.

I don't want to know what's gonna be in the game in 6 months when I read the genre information. They could put whatever they want if the genre is supposed to be whatever they intend to do in the next 1 to 100 years.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'll check it out currently. Sounds like the story will be headed in a direction I don't really care for, but maybe more consensual path's will be added.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
gore has a few options that I could see. one of which is mc goes psycho and starts removing the sister's limbs and/or kills the sister (necrophilia not shown as planned so unsure if it's game over if she dies) or he goes to far to fast and she kills him in defense.

May 31, 2017
It was good up until one random scene with sis. weird progression of the story.

No update since March ... time to tag with abandoned?
Edit: okay maybe not abandoned, but On Hold:

From Patreon:
Hello folks!

We're sorry to inform you that v0.2 of HS is going to be late...

Currently we're under a lot of pressure and have a lot to sort out in our private lives. Also, we don't want to make the next version crappy and without much thought, so we're just going to take our time. Stay tuned for updates!

Again, our apologies. Take care!
That was on May 2nd.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I hope no Shit Gore . with gore i´m OUT
Even though gore is marked as optional, it's very unlikely it will ever be completed. The last update was may, and that was an apology about being late. If we ever see anything, it will probably be a remake of 0.1, sometime next year.

Reactions: mikel8519

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
should one call this a game? even for a demo that is much too short, I mean that's a bit well done únd what the above see the ideas with blue and especially red is very interesting and would be nice if the inside would be but as I see that is game dead because it is already march nothing happened bjedenfalls that was the release pity drumm could be a great game