LONG 00000

Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 2773193

Overview:
Immerse yourself in the heart-pounding world of Heroine Rumble 2, an exhilarating versus battle game that will awaken your primal instincts. Prepare to engage in thrilling combat as you customize your character with a vast selection of outfits, and delve into over 70 unique grab positions. Conquer your foes through sheer force or employ cunning strategies like bondage and restraints to weaken and dominate them. Utilize the dynamic environment to your advantage, setting traps and ensnaring opponents with devious devices. Share your creative prowess with import and export character cards, showcasing your unique creations. Embark on epic battles, ranging from intense 1v1 encounters to exhilarating multiplayer showdowns against AI opponents of varying levels. Unleash your competitive spirit by challenging your significant other in local multiplayer, or explore endless possibilities through modding support.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-16
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Developer: Enlit3d - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.101
Language: English
Other Game: Heroine Rumble
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2773237 View attachment 2773245 View attachment 2773253 View attachment 2773262 View attachment 2773268
help me

Reactions: Fly'earth

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The game has been updated to v0.102 hotfix. If anyone encounters some bugs in the game, download the game again it should be fixed

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroineRumble2-0.102
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maria Waller

Jul 27, 2017
HeroineRumble2-0.102
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Damn, I downloaded this thinking it was the full version haha. It's still just the Trial Version though

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
Keep getting the same error on startup anyone know how to fix?
so I had the same problem a while back I first noticed it when I started using mods so delete them maybe and if that dosen't do it backup your saves files then delete them and see if it works.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Looks like the default settings cause most of the graphics to be invisible. Characters were invisible in customization, the opening scene was a textbox on a black background, and all I could see in the fight was placeholder arms and legs for my character and blackness for most of the rest.

Turning on simple graphics fixed that. Looks a bit rough, but maybe that's just simple graphics? Graphics card is Radeon RX 5700 XT if that's relevant. Maybe it works fine with NVIDIA?
Having the same problem right now it could be an AMD problem idk for sure tho
i can't see characters at all the game is so bugged
fixes AMD card issues (finally? :PogChamp: )

yedemon

Mar 11, 2021
anyone plz share full ver
I found a work around these days.

1. Download both 1.02 from this thread, and Scuffed Rumble 4.202 from https://f95zone.to/threads/scuffed-rumble-v4-202-enlit3d.88851/
2. Use "Scuffed Rumble 4.202" to customize.
3. Use "Heroine Rumber 2" to play. They seem to shared a same data..

4. I've tried switching between them several times without having problems. So wish you guys luck.

BTW.. I don't like the cloth destruction process, which seems a little too fast, neither the "Recovery" Settings, of which once the HPMAX drops below zero, the character would not rise up again.... NOT RYONA ENOUGH.. Sigh...

Reactions: Ryonocturne

chimen92

Aug 1, 2017
I found a work around these days.

1. Download both 1.02 from this thread, and Scuffed Rumble 4.202 from https://f95zone.to/threads/scuffed-rumble-v4-202-enlit3d.88851/
2. Use "Scuffed Rumble 4.202" to customize.
3. Use "Heroine Rumber 2" to play. They seem to shared a same data..

4. I've tried switching between them several times without having problems. So wish you guys luck.

BTW.. I don't like the cloth destruction process, which seems a little too fast, neither the "Recovery" Settings, of which once the HPMAX drops below zero, the character would not rise up again.... NOT RYONA ENOUGH.. Sigh...
Thanks. But trial ver isn't full wear, h scene...

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes