HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hay it's my game!
FYI, the title of the game title is changing... Sorry to all the underrepresented fecalpheliacs and Coprophilia fans. It was meant to be something funny, but I think it may be too misleading. I haven't come up with a proper title yet, but it will be different.

I'm currently paying an artist to update all the artwork, once that gets caught up you'll see this game expanded
Example below of updated artwork in progress...

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Also is there anyway to update the link to The current link has a bug that makes the game unplayable.

Reactions: D35x

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
FYI, the title of the game title is changing... Sorry to all the underrepresented fecalpheliacs and Coprophilia fans. It was meant to be something funny, but I think it may be too misleading. I haven't come up with a proper title yet, but it will be different.
Much love. (y):poop:

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked
V0.1.5 Patreon Only Release
Link below

Updates:
1. Reworked path progression algorithm so you can see how far you are and who to spend time on
2. Added Inventory System, you have the option to purchase different bags
3. Updated around 100 images
4. Added Admin menu for $5 patrons. The admin menu is still very simple, you can add energy, money, and arousal. (Currently arousal isn't implemented) I've added to this release for all patrons as I continue to work and improve it.
5. Modified the story line away from the Mad Pooper to the Missing Specimens
6. Added Zoey the goth girl; currently it's an introduction. Her story line will be expanded in future releases.
**NOTE you'll want to check the kitchen in the mornings to progress a story line
I had to kick back some of the images on Saturday for v.0.2 as they didn't quiet fit the tone of the game, but they should be done shortly. 90% of v.0.2 is there. The big pieces that are missing are the scenes with Lola and Eva. It's also missing the big bug check. Since you can choose what order you work on the game it takes around 8 - 12 hours to check all the different paths. I think I've caught them all, but I had to rewrite a few hundred lines of code to retro fit it.
I was planning on finishing it this weekend, but I'm getting called out of town for work this weekend, which is rare, and will have limited time to work on the game. I would love to skip work, but over the past 30 days I've spent around $800 on images for the game, so I need to keep making that money to keep progressing the game.
Your support is the reason this game continues to progress, thank you all!

Reactions: fanboi

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
What really caught my attention in the second image is that how strangly bent the Mother’s index finger is.... ‍♂

Reactions: monroe
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes