• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 101 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 343 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2020
Doesn't work on joiplay

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 82: 'textalign' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    textalign 0.5
             ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue May 7 03:06:24 2024

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Looks promising. Let's hope the futa gets a lot of action with MC and the girls.
Did we just become best friends? I think we just became best friends.

I've updated the developer notes for more clarity in the OP, but Max's dick is for the MC only. :)
Letting her use her dick on the other girls opens up a whole can of worms I'm not sure I want to deal with.
As long as it's optional, I don't think it's too risky. Dick or not, as long as she identifies as female, it's just lesbian sex. Most people are fine with lesbian stuff, as long as it's avoidable.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Models look great Love the Thickness. Only letdown is the Futa. it might be too much work to do more renders if there's was an option to either have her be a Female or Futa. Good Luck with your Project(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: aze123451

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, that was amusing first release.
Glad we can avoid the futa and hopefully the aunt and Rachel...the mother and twin sister are great.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
The dev said no accept that or move on.
The dev is here for feedback from the players. I gave my feedback. I was polite, and constructive, and was not demanding. I'm still going to play the game, and enjoy it. Dev seemed like he wasn't personally against the idea, but was worried about some players' reactions, so I was just letting him know that there are players that want that content.

There's no reason anyone should be offended, or upset, about optional content being in the game. Dev has made it clear that he's making the game he wants to play, which is exactly what devs should do. But he also said that he's avoiding that content specifically because he's afraid of backlash, which means he's having to censor himself due to the whims of a vocal minority, and that is wrong.

Apr 12, 2021
Very nice first showing, if i can suggest one thing that would make this more complete imo.
Its sound, some soft moaning can go a long way in animations. Also a background theme would be nice too. Don´t know if the dev thought about that yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry, still a bit confused....but then again I'm usually
a big dummy, lol

After installing the script, they still mention max being a futa during
breakfast. (I'm just kinda paused at that point atm)

Is that correct? I kind of thought that after installing the patch
there would be No futa at all?

OR
Is the patch just to keep the futa from having sex w the mc?
but the futa will still be mentioned a lot.

Thx
Cheers

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The dev is here for feedback from the players. I gave my feedback. I was polite, and constructive, and was not demanding. I'm still going to play the game, and enjoy it. Dev seemed like he wasn't personally against the idea, but was worried about some players' reactions, so I was just letting him know that there are players that want that content.

There's no reason anyone should be offended, or upset, about optional content being in the game. Dev has made it clear that he's making the game he wants to play, which is exactly what devs should do. But he also said that he's avoiding that content specifically because he's afraid of backlash, which means he's having to censor himself due to the whims of a vocal minority, and that is wrong.
I know exactly what you're doing. The dev has made their choice don't be a hypocrite and try to gaslight the dev into getting want you want.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes