• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 101 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 343 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I am into futas but not a fan of futas being into me (unless that futa on male is not MC, maybe a sissification target or a cute trap, just saying)... outside of that i love those tags and models.
Good luck with the game.
Thanks for the feedback. For the most part MC will be the one in Max. Any opportunities for Max to be IN the MC will be optional. Optional as in, they don't happen unless you want them to.

Reactions: spitfire335

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Holy shit, the human tripod attacks once more.
This looks amazingly silly. Looking forward to seeing where this ends up.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. For the most part MC will be the one in Max. Any opportunities for Max to be IN the MC will be optional. Optional as in, they don't happen unless you want them to.
so for me that will never happend ,like never ever,i know is your hard work here but consider to change max to a littleless appealing dick[like for a sissy] or have the option to max being a girl ,im sure you will have plenty more subs if this gonna happend.....good first release dev

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
MC has such an ugly dick. Is that your final design?
To be honest, I got tired of seeing the same old default Daz penis in every game I played. I'm pretty settled on its design, but I appreciate your feedback. Will be fun to see the girls take his size :)
Important to remember that not everything in this game is going to be 100% realistic.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
To be honest, I got tired of seeing the same old default Daz penis in every game I played. I'm pretty settled on its design, but I appreciate your feedback. Will be fun to see the girls take his size :)
Important to remember that not everything in this game is going to be 100% realistic.
Nor would I expect to. But compare it to Max's it's not looking good. I'm prefer more long and thin than girthy like this. You planning on Max docking him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes