RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
For me it's still too early to have an opinion on this. Gotta wait a couple updates to see where this is going.
But it does seem as if n_taii is gambling with this. It will be interesting to see whether he will gain more patrons by doing things this way or if he will lose more supporters instead.
Or maybe the difference will be so small that there won't be a noticable drop/increase.
My initial thought was that N_Taii is doubling down on the second NTR ending by adding these stranger danger scenes, but after thinking about it more now i actually think that N_Taii is still unsure about said second ending, and that the reason why this Update is taking this WILDLY unexpected route, is that it's a great way for him to test the waters and see how well it is recieved on Patreon, and even if the majority decides that it is not something that they would like to see in the future (which i highly doubt), these 3 or 4 scenes with complete strangers, whom we will possibly never see again after this next Update, will not damage the 1on1 corruption with the main antagonists, which is obviously the main theme of the series.

Also another reason i think is that this would serve as a kind of already existing foundation that he can build onto in case he decides to make this second NTR ending after all, to make the whole "becoming public sluts" thing more natural, something that we've seen happen in the past before, not something that just happens out of the blue just because you took the left path and not the middle one right before the last quest.

I mainly hope for new character portraits in the next update ^^
Way ahead of you.
1713832445431.png

Reactions: Racoon_4 and Miss Y

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Well, barmaid job is easy route for some drunk sex/foreplay and I'm all here for it. I doubt Rose even in drunk condition gonna let things escalate far but still can't wait to see what N_Taii is cooking. d8066b7c42010459c9d1051ef7e07bd3.jpg

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
My initial thought was that N_Taii is doubling down on the second NTR ending by adding these stranger danger scenes, but after thinking about it more now i actually think that N_Taii is still unsure about said second ending, and that the reason why this Update is taking this WILDLY unexpected route, is that it's a great way for him to test the waters and see how well it is recieved on Patreon, and even if the majority decides that it is not something that they would like to see in the future (which i highly doubt), these 3 or 4 scenes with complete strangers, whom we will possibly never see again after this next Update, will not damage the 1on1 corruption with the main antagonists, which is obviously the main theme of the series.

Also another reason i think is that this would serve as a kind of already existing foundation that he can build onto in case he decides to make this second NTR ending after all, to make the whole "becoming public sluts" thing more natural, something that we've seen happen in the past before, not something that just happens out of the blue just because you took the left path and not the middle one right before the last quest
Testing the waters sounds pretty convincing, good take!
Curious to see how many village slut scenes we will get before the story splits up into the different branches/endings. I initially thought we would only start getting such scenes in the town slut path itself.

Yeah i know but i actually expected them in update 11. Then they didn't even make it into update 12 so i am now going with the "i only believe it once i've seen it" approach. XD

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not sure how I feel about Rose and Cyanna possibly taking steps towards the village bicycle route in the next update, it seems extremely early for them to even be considering sex with someone other than their partners since Rose is still heavily justifying her actions and Cyanna's scenes have that weird self derogatory and abusive edge to them. At the very least the duke still doesn't seem like someone who would be okay with Rose sleeping around.

Actually. Wait. Hold on. Now that I think about it Cyanna possibly getting some sort of physical attention from someone who simply finds her physically attractive as opposed to the emotional and mental abuse she constantly suffers from Ulrod is a major improvement and I might be able to actually enjoy her scenes without feeling bad.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
OH THE GREAT AUTHOR SAMMA!!!! LISTEN TO YOUR HUMBLE FAN'S PRAYER!!!! I ASK YOU!!!!! LET'S GET DECEPTION THROUGH THE "HENTERIA" TROLOGY!!! CORRUPTION IS GOING TO A NEW LEVEL!!! LET OUR GIRLS GET THE BIGGEST NETORARE LIKE THIS GAME HAS NEVER SEEN!!!! LET THEM HAVE SEX WITH RESTING PEOPLE!!!! I ASK YOU!!!! LET THE 13TH UPDATE OF LUST END!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YAAAAAA!!!!!!

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Knowing N_taii, surely he found a way to make it not look so forced and for sure he will explain very well how Cyanna and Rose ended up as waitresses (?), in a bar.
I kinda wish Lily was involved in this quest, i know that this is an MSQ and that Lily's storyline is optional, therefore giving her a scene that's directly in a main quest wouldn't really make sense, but if there's ever a main quest where side characters can be involved then it's a quest where the girls are undercover barmaids in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and their scenes are with strangers.

It doesn't make much sense now that we have more context to what is to come in Update13, but when these new outfits were first shown a few weeks ago i kinda already guessed that the girls are gonna end up as barmaids, or at least something similar to that, my other guess was some kind of dancers but i abandoned that idea cause it seemed too extreme for their current corruption, anyways what i'm trying to say is that since other than the outfits there was nothing for me to go on, so my "theory", for a lack of a better word, was that Lily's gonna need help for some reason at the Inn and she's gonna ask Rose&Cyanna if they could help out...or something.
As you can see i didn't really invest much thought into my half baked guess, but to be fair i knew immediately that the Update itself is gonna be something entirely different, however the idea that Lily's gonna be involved one way or another kinda stuck with me for a while. I know for sure that once i play the Update i'm gonna know WHY it was Rose and Cyanna who had to go on this Totally Spies mission, but i just can't help but feel like it's a wasted opportunity on Lily's part.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes