Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

tid

Aug 16, 2017
195027_title.jpg

Overview:
in the game you gain a blessing that makes you capable of removing the evil from the world by, what else, having sex with lots of women!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-10
Release Date: 2019-02-14
Developer: Gurdin Alehammer
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Other:
Compressed

thanks @Pladelt for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
had a look at this and down loaded it. i am liking this so far decent humour in the game. loving the art work style.
i do how ever find myself thinking i wish a lot of these scenes where animated even just slightly like a lot of the cg one's "milfy city" for example. or even blinking eye's once every so often in the talking parts and maybe some slight pose changes. i feel it would make the characters pop out and seem more life like. not bashing this just an observation. definitely gonna keep playing and watching this one as it develops more. kudos to the maker.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
oh fuck,it isnt working when i try to emulate on ubuntu....guess i'll have to wait....

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
oh fuck,it isnt working when i try to emulate on ubuntu....guess i'll have to wait....
Can you open it inside the Ren'Py program? I often run the PC versions on my Mac by opening them as projects inside Ren'Py, I don't know if that would help you but might be worth a shot.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Sad that there is not pregnancy tag but game is good.
It should have a pregnancy tag, for the Tethis scene. She very explicitly wants you to knock her up after impressing her with your wit and good looks.

I'd also like to see more of that theme, though. I feel like a forest goddess would also grant you increased fertility or something, and the children produced could be some sort of harbingers of peace and prosperity. Sure, it's not the best writing out there, but I want an excuse to knock up half the continent.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Nice game. I really dig the art and humor. Hoping this will continue getting updated.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Crashes for me anytime I do anything involving gold. The .wav files aren't being unpacked properly, though, so maybe that's why: buying anything or being rewarded for quests crashes my game. The art is nice, the writing is...functional, and the plot isn't terrible. I might come back to it later.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes