Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Welcome and you deserve all the thanks your getting... So now the suggestions:
For example a map and moves icons in combat like in lust and power instead of text based choices and more longer and complex missions, multiple sex scenes with same characters, animated sex scenes instead of one frame and more variety in mission objectives...for example right now you go to a good girl she points you to a bad girl you defeat her and then give a gift to the good girl then finished...so it would be a lot more better if you mix things up and basically make unique types of missions for each girl, and a skills based combat system would be a lot more engaging...that should be it for now
BONUS: Oh and i think it'll only be justice to your art if the completed game has atleast 50 girls to plug:cool:
P.S.- Exotic Monster girls are totally my thing (and probably yours too) so i have high hopes for your game, so don't rush and take your time and enjoy making itAnd a little less female dominantion and more of male dominantion would make sense since the MC has the power to make girls horny and not the other way around...just saying.
MGQ went a bit too exotic for my tastes, but I do like them exotic yeah! ;)

While I really like your ideas, the way I've set this game up would make most things very difficult. Ideally I would like to have more of a system in place to build up relationships and have more interesting combat mechanics. But then I would kind of have to start over. I do have some plans for a future project, which basically contains most things you mentioned, I should find a way to get more unique missions though, good one! But those plans entail moving to a different game engine then Ren'Py.

Having 50 girls would be awesome, but because you learn those skills, every girl i add requires me to add the skill and the outcomes to all the other ones, effectively multiplying the amount of work each addition takes. But! having a more systematic combat system would solve that.

I've got some things swirling around in my head, that will leave you very satisfied I think, but unfortunately that's gonna be for a future project. Right now, I'll keep working to make this one as good as I can.

There are some more male domination scenes coming though, so that's something, eh?! ;)

Thanks for your suggestions, they're always welcome and I try to implement as much of it as I can. It's easy to get lost in the creation of a game, so fresh eyes are always good.

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
MGQ went a bit too exotic for my tastes, but I do like them exotic yeah! ;)

While I really like your ideas, the way I've set this game up would make most things very difficult. Ideally I would like to have more of a system in place to build up relationships and have more interesting combat mechanics. But then I would kind of have to start over. I do have some plans for a future project, which basically contains most things you mentioned, I should find a way to get more unique missions though, good one! But those plans entail moving to a different game engine then Ren'Py.

Having 50 girls would be awesome, but because you learn those skills, every girl i add requires me to add the skill and the outcomes to all the other ones, effectively multiplying the amount of work each addition takes. But! having a more systematic combat system would solve that.

I've got some things swirling around in my head, that will leave you very satisfied I think, but unfortunately that's gonna be for a future project. Right now, I'll keep working to make this one as good as I can.

There are some more male domination scenes coming though, so that's something, eh?! ;)

Thanks for your suggestions, they're always welcome and I try to implement as much of it as I can. It's easy to get lost in the creation of a game, so fresh eyes are always good.
I'll keep looking forward to the next versions as well as your other projects then, glad i was of help even if its a little...And as much as i would love you to implement my ideas, i'd love it even more if you made your own and delivered something unexpected...so keep doing what you're doing cause its working:giggle:

Reactions: Gurdin

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
When is the next update? Maybe Christmas?
Well, I already put out the brothel update, I think the next update might be around Christmas. It might even be before then, depending on how big I make the update. Christmas is always a surprisingly busy time though.

Love this game! Cannot wait for future updates and wishing you success, @Gurdin.
Thank you so much! Working on it as much as possible!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well, I already put out the brothel update, I think the next update might be around Christmas. It might even be before then, depending on how big I make the update. Christmas is always a surprisingly busy time though.

Thank you so much! Working on it as much as possible!
Guess i will wait for the romance characters update then.

Tinnu leo

Dec 6, 2018
Could you add a hide option for the text box... Cause your art work is amazing! But it's hidden partly by the text box... Would help a lot... Keep up the good work

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Could you add a hide option for the text box... Cause your art work is amazing! But it's hidden partly by the text box... Would help a lot... Keep up the good work
Have you tried pressing the H key? Thats the default key to hide UI in Renpy.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
:unsure: ever tried the middle mouse button or the <h> key?

Reactions: Tinnu leo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm playing it on Android so there's no option for h key or the middle mouse button :(
my port? swipe up&down, one motion, finger on the screen, up and down and finger away.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yes, 0.91 is out!

Right here:

:D

Currently working hard on the last stretch, a few more sexy scenes on the way!
Glad that people are not leaking your game and wait until you upload it. I think it shows that people wants to see you succeed.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Glad that people are not leaking your game and wait until you upload it. I think it shows that people wants to see you succeed.
People seem to be pirating it like crazy though. I just hope they find it enough fun to be worth some support. In any case, Imma keep it up!

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
So the BETA version for the completable game is out. Currently still testing a bunch of stuff to fix up any issues. If you play it and find problems, please let me know.

Currently available for patrons:

I also put some public updates up on the page to let people know what's next.

Reactions: SYRE
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes