[Ren'Py] Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v0.83] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tid

Jr. Uploader
Aug 16, 2017
195027_title.jpg

Overview:
in the game you gain a blessing that makes you capable of removing the evil from the world by, what else, having sex with lots of women!

the game is heavily inspired by tabletop RPG, as well as games in general. The women will be of all kinds of races, so if you're into the exotic, this is just the game for you! You can earn gold, get stronger, gain enemy abilities, and flirt. The idea is to have some game mechanics for immersion's sake, but not to make it grindy. So if you play it and feel like that's not working out, I could tweak it. The battles consist of making the correct choices, for which you can get hints by reading books in the library and asking friendly characters/quest givers.

Updated: 21/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.83 Public
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, big tits, Male protagonist, monster girl

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Hentasia-RodOfPower.exe" to start playing.

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

thanks @Miyka for the links

Attachments

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
had a look at this and down loaded it. i am liking this so far decent humour in the game. loving the art work style.
i do how ever find myself thinking i wish a lot of these scenes where animated even just slightly like a lot of the cg one's "milfy city" for example. or even blinking eye's once every so often in the talking parts and maybe some slight pose changes. i feel it would make the characters pop out and seem more life like. not bashing this just an observation. definitely gonna keep playing and watching this one as it develops more. kudos to the maker.

Feb 27, 2018
oh fuck,it isnt working when i try to emulate on ubuntu....guess i'll have to wait....
Can you open it inside the Ren'Py program? I often run the PC versions on my Mac by opening them as projects inside Ren'Py, I don't know if that would help you but might be worth a shot.

May 24, 2017
Sad that there is not pregnancy tag but game is good.
It should have a pregnancy tag, for the Tethis scene. She very explicitly wants you to knock her up after impressing her with your wit and good looks.

I'd also like to see more of that theme, though. I feel like a forest goddess would also grant you increased fertility or something, and the children produced could be some sort of harbingers of peace and prosperity. Sure, it's not the best writing out there, but I want an excuse to knock up half the continent.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Crashes for me anytime I do anything involving gold. The .wav files aren't being unpacked properly, though, so maybe that's why: buying anything or being rewarded for quests crashes my game. The art is nice, the writing is...functional, and the plot isn't terrible. I might come back to it later.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote