Ren'Py Completed Hentasia - The Rod of Power [v1.1] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
how much content is there so far?
Ah, I missed this one with my earlier reply!
There's 8 girls with a sex scene attached to them in the 0.6 version. In the 0.8 version (patron release) there are 11 girls with sex scenes attached, working on more as we speak. There are a total of 15 girls to find in the game. They will all have scenes eventually of course. In some cases more than 1.

Anyway, back to work!

Reactions: snicks22

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
not sure if it's still under production but there is another game called Hentasia: it'sa 3d action adventure created with unity.
Creator's name is H Box

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
MEGA link please.
literally the best download site out there and it's free. No wait time, survey, download speed cap bullshit.

Reactions: theinternetis4

snicks22

Feb 19, 2018
MEGA link please.
literally the best download site out there and it's free. No wait time, survey, download speed cap bullshit.
Its already been posted on the

Ah, I missed this one with my earlier reply!
There's 8 girls with a sex scene attached to them in the 0.6 version. In the 0.8 version (patron release) there are 11 girls with sex scenes attached, working on more as we speak. There are a total of 15 girls to find in the game. They will all have scenes eventually of course. In some cases more than 1.

Anyway, back to work!
Love the game so far. The art is great! Really looking forward to what you have planed.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Several people also mentioned that they owuld like some more variation/life in the sex scenes. I'm going to add a money-shot facial expression to the scenes, which I think will help a lot. I'm always looking for ways to improve my work. Have also thought about animation, but it's always a amount of work vs value comparison. As a player I usually prefer more characters and scenes over slight animation. Although if the animation is really good that could change scales. I'd love to hear all your opinions on this though!
In short: Do not bother with animation. The amount of work needed to make even brief-but-decent animations is huge (and if you don't put in the work, it looks god awful and you'd be better off with just images. Mistake I see too many other games make.), especially if you're a one-person developer who needs to worry about literally everything else in the game.

Reactions: Gurdin

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
In short: Do not bother with animation. The amount of work needed to make even brief-but-decent animations is huge (and if you don't put in the work, it looks god awful and you'd be better off with just images. Mistake I see too many other games make.), especially if you're a one-person developer who needs to worry about literally everything else in the game.
Agreed. Also animation makes the game so heavy to download (it means our money paid to the like of Mega, and others). Just like Seed of Chaos: no animation, still a great game.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
dont try to bullshit me
innkeeper? unfinished demo?
to quote a fellow thinker
Innkeeper was an intentionally small project for me to get used to making games. There's a free demo to get an idea of the game, and a full release for patrons. Not trying to start a fight or anything, just really confused. Do you mean the full game doesn't give you a proper resolution, or am I missing something?

In other news, most people up until now seem to think animation isn't worth it. I tend to agree. Adding some more small variations, like cumfaces, should make a big difference though, which will be worth it I think.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
not sure if it's still under production but there is another game called Hentasia: it'sa 3d action adventure created with unity.
Creator's name is H Box
Really? I had no idea. Did find it on patreon, seems to still be in production. Should I change the name? I made the logo and eveerything, noooooo! ;) Maybe I should name future projects something else then. Kind of wanted to make a series out of it. Although I'm not really surprised someone else came up with the same thing...

Nice Game but ... not my Style XD Sorry!! to much tits... i prefer small tits....
I think most people prefer big tits, but I am trying to have something for everybody, so maybe I'll draw you a character with small tits in the future. ;) How small are we talkin, like flat-chested or some A-cups?

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think most people prefer big tits, but I am trying to have something for everybody, so maybe I'll draw you a character with small tits in the future. ;) How small are we talkin, like flat-chested or some A-cups?
I actually like everything from flat breasts to B-Cups.
Anything beyond that is not necessarily my case. Even my wife only has B-Cup XD. But to answer your question reasonably: I think A-Cup would be cool. Bad Ass Girl but the heart in the right place.
Excuse my grammar am not native English

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
In other news, most people up until now seem to think animation isn't worth it. I tend to agree. Adding some more small variations, like cumfaces, should make a big difference though, which will be worth it I think.
They can do a lot with just pictures and no animation. Capture the hottest moments of a sex scene would do fine. Let's say "A disarms B and put her in a chokehold situation" + ... + "he lowers her pants and fucks her ass" + ... = 2 pictures (or 3, who knows? :D ).

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I actually like everything from flat breasts to B-Cups.
Yes, yes, and yes. But I am a bit more easy going than that. Like in Lilly of the Alley, the female pro has D cups and a bit chubby. But the body composition is good, so it makes the game having a distinctive taste. I even find Ross in Summertime Saga somewhat attractive ya know :D

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty nice game. Love the writing and the art is lovely and charming. Though you make it too easy to side with the Drow/Dark Elf, would let the world burn just to put a baby in her belly :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Hentasia - The Rod Of Power v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
I cant name my character on android version, no buttoms to press, cant get pass it...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I cant name my character on android version, no buttoms to press, cant get pass it...
so your virtual keyboard has no keys? :WutFace:
what is your android version? do you have this problem only in this game?
i used the latest nightly build of ren'py, this might cause problems
but there were also significant changes in android support of ren'py lately, eg. anything below android 4.4 is no longer supported

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes