EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6b585cb2fb3a1ef02495a2b2165bbfb7.jpg

Overview:
You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Thread Update: 2023-11-05
Release Date: 2022-06-20
Developer: HentaiHighSchool -
Censorship: Yes, some pictures are censored
Version: 1.10.6
Language: English
Prequel: Hentai High-school
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Issues with the official forum and mod mirror:

*New game is required*
Note: mods written for 1.9.5 may not be compatible with the 1.10.0 yet

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Others:

Previous Versions

Extras: - - - CHANGE POPULATION - - TIPS2 - - GUIDE -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

700426_1.png 700427_2.png 700428_3.png 700429_4.png 700430_5.png 700431_6.png 700432_7.png 700433_8.png

Last edited:

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I kinda started this....but how do you build relationships with people?
All you can seem to do is Ask for their number or try to kiss them...am I missing something?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game is meh at best give it a shot see if you like it but I have always found it to be kinda shit....

And it's far from being complete so.

Reactions: Saburo. M

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I kinda started this....but how do you build relationships with people?
All you can seem to do is Ask for their number or try to kiss them...am I missing something?
You dont. You can have actions with people you call to your office but you should focus on exploring and walking through classes. Some stats wil lraise which let you perform quests (pay attention to the dialog). Train your skills. Hipnosis is the best to change stats but you'll need others like hacking, photoshop (if you want money), lockipicking etc.

This game is meh at best give it a shot see if you like it but I have always found it to be kinda shit....

And it's far from being complete so.
With the content it has it's more than a complete game...
Is there a big difference between this and HHS 1.9 (
Huge difference

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As far as i know, most of events are still unfinished, and they've been like that for YEARS, because devs instead of trying to actually finish the game, they just keep on Re-doing it, over and over and over again...
This is incorrect. The devs abandoned the game but left the source code. The people that are developing the game right now are basicly a community. Some events are unfinished yes, but those events don't influence the story. You can still get the PTA and the teachers at the lowest stats and at the max stats if you wish to do so and you can corrupt the hole school, from having students be naked in anatomy lessons to having them walk the school naked. The events are side lines and the ones that matter for you to achieve the main goal are finished.

krazy317

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Should the path be "release, 2, 3, and then hhs+"? even dl'd and ran c++.
*Edited, seems that both the second and third file are included already in the first file dl on mega, Messed me up. Got it open now.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Should the path be "release, 2, 3, and then hhs+"? even dl'd and ran c++.
*Edited, seems that both the second and third file are included already in the first file dl on mega, Messed me up. Got it open now.
You need to overwrite the files with hotfix 2 and 3

Reactions: TCMS

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Does any one here have a starters guide or basic tips and trick for this game...

Thanks in advance

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does any one here have a starters guide or basic tips and trick for this game...

Thanks in advance
I wanted one so badly but couldnt find one so I guess I'll write it here. It's not going to be in depth or great but it's the best I can do:
(This list was last updated by me at 02/11/2016, THIS IS OUTDATED! Check the OP)

• Read the stats link I posted. It teaches you what every stat is there for, and you will get a notion of what to improve and what not to improve.
  • Look at the wiki. Seriously look at it. Go read what quests you can do (specially with the pta) and start to do one or two.
  • Photoshop skill can be increased by the computers wing. You will be contacted at some point by a journalist that will blackmail you into creating a photoshopped pic and from there you will be able to work for her and make some money.
  • Lockpicking skill is needed to get into some homes (to do some quests). You can start by going to the park in the afternoon during weekday and you will find a guy trying to steal a girls purse. Confront him him and he will teach you a lesson each day for 200$ (each time).
  • Hacking can be started by reading a book (I think) just go downtown and into the shops and you will find a security shop there with a book "windows for dummies".
  • Hipnosis. Do it by reading the book and then using it on people. EXTREMLY USEFUL TO RAISE STATS. With it you can change any characters stats little by little by hipnotizing them. You can do this when they are alone with you or when you summon them to your office.
  • Science (or chemistry) it allows you to create certain potions and things that when fully developed are fcking OP to change stats. You'll hit a problem on the road with one of the police officers but check the quest and you should be ok :)
  • Summon students or teachers to your office and talk to them. This will improve the stats without needing to hipnotize them, but care as some actions lower the stats.
  • Assign teachers to teach subjects they are good at or reasonable. (computer in office / manage school)
  • Dont leave free spaces on the calendar. This will lower their education and lower their loyalty. ( )
  • Walk around school when you have nothing to do. (around school = enter the classrooms that are having classes)
  • Money is calculated by students in school so raise joy and education to get more students. More students = more money but be careful of class sizes and remember these students also count to the overall stats and they will start low thus making you take a small step back.
  • Increase stamina by coaching the swim club.
  • <- this club gets you money. Other clubs will also start getting you money.
  • Reputation is important (I think... probably... maybe... it's classified :p ) so dont go do crazy crap.
  • Masturbate when you can, dont let it accumulate or when you are in public you will do it in public (kinda) and it will lower your rep.
  • Dont change your outfit early on (you can do it in the bathroom). If you change your sleepwear to more "depraved" you will also change other outfits so care. If you do change it people will start to notice and your rep will go down the drain.
  • Do the hooter questline as soon as possible. It will allow you to ask favor of Ms.Hooter and Peter Hooter (her kid) and those favors allow you to corrupt the PTA and the students respectivily.

TIPS:
  • Enter the clubs rooms while they are gathered. Random events happen that let you increase stats. (They start at 16:00)
  • Save a lot. I mean it. Enable auto-save so you can restart a day if you screw up something. I usually save when I get to school, at 12:00 and at 16:00 before I go enter the clubs rooms.
  • Save before PTA meetings so you dont lose rep if you fail a proposal. (To start a pta meeting you need a secretary).
  • Notice which members vote against or veto you and work on them the next days.
  • If you dont want to deal with losing money because of teachers you can cheat. Go to debug and see the teachers. One by one go to their salary and put a value of like 2. (This will also mean that you dont have to accept more students which is great because it's less students which you have to raise the stats on).
  • Read the dialogs. They are important and you dont want to miss anything.
  • You can also edit your energy by going debug and scrolling down. After that move to another room and you will have it at whatever value you set it or to the max allowed. If it doesnt change then in debug change the category to teachers and the back to you and you will see that the edit value didnt actually change so do it again.

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
How do I talk to people, only option I have is 'ask for number', and this isn't possible at the start.

Reactions: Aldebaran15
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes