• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Hentai High [Issues 1-2] [Ebenezer Splooge]

Neezie

Apr 28, 2018
HHcoverPage.jpg

Overview:
Hentai High Comics by Ebenezer Splooge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artist: Ebenezer Splooge - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1519x2000
Pages: 26+32 (Issues 1 and 2)
Genre:

Installation:

Download

Issue 01: Mellie Mae And Chris In Meat My Mellons:
- - - -
- -

Issue 02: Arrica Neely Is The Insatiable Spider-Bitch:
- - - -
- -

HentaiHigh001_003_result.jpg HentaiHigh001_004_result.jpg HentaiHigh001_005_result.jpg HentaiHigh001_006_result.jpg HentaiHigh001_007_result.jpg HentaiHigh002_011-oppaihentaihighschoolbigtitsteenfitnessgymbabe_result.jpg HentaiHigh002_012-oppaihentaihighschoolbigtitsteenfitnessgymbabefutanari_result.jpg HentaiHigh002_013-oppaihentaihighschoolbigtitsteenfitnessgymbabefutanar_result.jpg HentaiHigh002_014-oppaihentaihighschoolbigtitsteenfitnessgymbabefutanar_result.jpg Slide30_result_result.jpg

Last edited:

omegatours

Apr 17, 2021
Nice and thanks for sharing.

The drawings might feel a little bit weird. The facials expressions are sometimes not as good as it should be.

Great work and keep coming

machinman

May 28, 2017
this feels like the characters took the skins of some dead rotten people laying there and are wearing it, making their faces look funny. I say funny so I don't say ugly.
or is it some troll face comic ? and I didn't see the irony... ?

Trollface.png
anyway, just sayin', sometimes ugly comics are a fun read.

tomcyberpunk

Dec 17, 2020
I like new fresh artist. Their works usually are different from others and more fun to read. Keep it up!