Help with the name of the game please

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I tried it like a year ago when it was really early in development and now can't remember the name of the game to see how and if it progressed a bit.

It was an RPG maker game (can't remember which one) and was about a girl living with her brother and mother. Perhaps also a father, but can't remember if he left for a trip or was still in the house for sure. The only thing I remember is that there was a scene with the sister in the shower and something about drug dealers in the park that was a separated location from the main house.

Anyone can help out with the limited description?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I tried it like a year ago when it was really early in development and now can't remember the name of the game to see how and if it progressed a bit.

It was an RPG maker game (can't remember which one) and was about a girl living with her brother and mother. Perhaps also a father, but can't remember if he left for a trip or was still in the house for sure. The only thing I remember is that there was a scene with the sister in the shower and something about drug dealers in the park that was a separated location from the main house.

Anyone can help out with the limited description?
I mean you talk About "New Paths"

Reactions: barsik

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Unfortunately, it's neither of them. Thanks for the try to help though!
Seems like I'm gonna have to go through the rpgm tag to try and find the game.

Edit: Didn't take as long to find as I expected. It was

Solved @TCMS