help with take screenshots in RPG games

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
hello people I got a problem , I have windows 7 and when I press windows key + impr pant petsis it doesn't save the screenshots in any location

FRAPS doesn't work in RPG games

and I want to take screenshots fastly, and save automatically in JPG format

I found some programs like Greenshot, but when I need to take, for example, ten screenshots fastly (because there is some fast scene secuency), the program has a delay and only take 4 screenshots, and it's so uncomfortable

I found two or three programs like Greenshot but they have the same problem. Even I configure the program to work with 0s of delay, but the delay stills there

the best program I found was Lightshot, which can take it without delay, but this program save the screenshots in PNG format , and maybe I take a lot of screenshots and I finally occuped to much space in my pc, and then I have to reconverting to JPG, and that is so bothering...

I hope you understand my troubles

so, I am looking for a program that I can take screenshots fastly without delay, and save in jpg format

if anyone knows some program to reccomend, I'll be grateful

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
I finally ended up using Lightshot

Lightshot takes screenshots quickly and I could save the images in JPG format

I just saved manually a screenshot as JPG, and then, the next screenshots began to been saved in JPG automatically

Perfect!