Identify Help with remembering a game

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys i forgot the name of the game i played just a few months ago, it was visual novel-like and the last part of it was after you save the queen from the neighboring kingdom fight the succubus, then after saving the queen rebellion starts next day on your kingdom iitiated by your right hand general and elf advisor and thats the end of that version. Thank you in advance for the help from the experts :p

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Bump, additional info from what i remember it was cartoon 2d and your MC had a mysterious unknown power and you were chosen as queen's handmaid while she was out visiting another kingdom, there was also a choice of trying to mind control the demon/succubus? But it wasnt still implemented on that ver, if i recall correctly had interactions to raise your kingdom like allocating money improving the barracks and lowering taxes and had negative and positive effects to other choices. Tried search through tags of VN, RPGM, Unity but i really cant recall the title or if it was abandoned or had no updates at all.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Bump, additional info from what i remember it was cartoon 2d and your MC had a mysterious unknown power and you were chosen as queen's handmaid while she was out visiting another kingdom, there was also a choice of trying to mind control the demon/succubus? But it wasnt still implemented on that ver, if i recall correctly had interactions to raise your kingdom like allocating money improving the barracks and lowering taxes and had negative and positive effects to other choices. Tried search through tags of VN, RPGM, Unity but i really cant recall the title or if it was abandoned or had no updates at all.
is it this one?