Help with .npk files.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
I found this: it can extract .npk files from games:
  • You and Me and Her (Totono JastUSA and Steam)
  • Tokyo Necro
  • Minikui Mojika no Ko
  • SoniComi (JastUSA)
  • The Song of Saya (Steam)
  • Kishin Houkou Demonbane
  • DRAMAtical Murder (Jast USA)
But how to use it? I have no idea. There is no any "tips" or "help" here. Also I tried this: , and this: but nothing is working. Can someone help me?

Some small .npk files from You and Me and Her:

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Oh holy, this gonna be some fun.. not..
Looks like they haven't got any preBuilds.. so you first gotta compile and build them..
NPK-Tools seems a bit easier to do, 'cause it already includes a make file.. and well I personally don't know about how to compile C# stuff..

1) For Building NPK-Tools firstly install GCC or MSVC / VisualStudio if you haven't installed
2) Then install GnuMake, Microsoft NMake (Comes with VisualStudio) or CMake (For CMake you'd have to add a CMakeLists.txt I guess)
3) Then open a shell and change directory to the location of the programSource; (example) "Cd C:/Documents/NPK-Tools/"
4) Build by typing in "make all" in to your shell.
..Then you should have the unpacking program.. and well, how to use that.. well, there is no fucking description on that.. sooo..

Edit:
..Okay, Okay.. I'm kinda bad at explaining stuff easily.. Here is a decent tutorial on Make files:

..Or maybe You wait for somebody else to explain how to Build the MWareStuff tool..

Last edited:
Reactions: taki :::

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
..Or use if it works..
..It uses Python, so no need for any building or compiling stuff..
1) Just install Python..
2) Add Python to your SystemVariables / SytemPath
3) Restart your PC
4) open a shell and change directory in to the location of the program
5) put the .NPK file in the location of the program
6) Run unpacknpk.py by typing in "Python unpacknpk.py ./NameOfThe.npk"
..then you should have to contend of the npk

Reactions: taki :::

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Big thanks! But I think It's too much for me ;D GARbro is a simple app, AssetStudio is a simple app, other similar apps with .iga, .cpk, .mpk are very easy to use, but this sh*t is a big deal ;D so many installations.. I just wanted to extract CGs.. but I found other alternative: this ".npk extraction thing" is insane. I've never seen such a complicated thing in any Visual Novel.

• Haha
Reactions: naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Big thanks! But I think It's too much for me ;D GARbro is a simple app, AssetStudio is a simple app, other similar apps with .iga, .cpk, .mpk are very easy to use, but this sh*t is a big deal ;D so many installations.. I just wanted to extract CGs.. but I found other alternative: this ".npk extraction thing" is insane. I've never seen such a complicated thing in any Visual Novel.
Don't worry, you just gotta have a degree in computer science to understand such shit.. 'xD

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I found this: it can extract .npk files from games:
  • You and Me and Her (Totono JastUSA and Steam)
  • Tokyo Necro
  • Minikui Mojika no Ko
  • SoniComi (JastUSA)
  • The Song of Saya (Steam)
  • Kishin Houkou Demonbane
  • DRAMAtical Murder (Jast USA)
But how to use it? I have no idea. There is no any "tips" or "help" here. Also I tried this: , and this: but nothing is working. Can someone help me?

Some small .npk files from You and Me and Her:
What does that thing do?

marcussacana2

Nov 12, 2021
Can extract, repack or create NPK files that are used in some titles by the Nitro Plus.
My tool has been made for translator not for users, so I expect you know how to build tools, since is a common thing for modders.
And is a pain when we build tools like that (use dll injection) and is flagged as malware and a dumb user go say I published a virus.
Anyway, to works you just need install the .net core 3.1, and no, there are binaries in the github releases Available.