• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Help with new game (Enf, Exhibitionism, Humiliation)

PeachYogurt

Feb 11, 2024
I'm creating a game (ENF, Exhibitionism, Humiliation) right now and I need your help.

(If anyone is interested in seeing the project, I can tell more later)

What scenes in this genre do you like the most?

Which scenes do you find uninteresting/unattractive?

RPGM or Renpy?

Female/Male protagonist?

What is your favorite art style? Realistic/Cartoon/Anime?

You can also tell what is missing in games of this genre.

Thank you for your attention!

didmaxym

Feb 12, 2023
1. genre is a difficult question, there are many options
2. I like rpgm more
3. Female protagonist
4. I don't have a favorite style, but I probably like hand-drawn art more

Reactions: PeachYogurt

Tnbearcat

Apr 10, 2023
I don't have a huge preference in style but probably anime style for be neat.

Although it's not the worst thing in the world but I like when games don't corrupt the protagonist to the point where she is fine being seen naked. It's thrilling when she's embarrassed throughout the entire thing but have it being turning her on despite her trying to tell herself it's not.

I like rgpm more

Female protagonist

Something that is missing in a lot of these games is pure ENF like I mentioned usually they'll just be corrupt and fine with being seen naked and a lot of the time having sex with literally anyone with a penis.

But all of this is just my personal opinion. I'll be interested to follow you along regardless of the direction you go with the game

• Red Heart

Allure Surin

Mar 14, 2021
I Would like to see the project later, might be interesting.
1. The hidden sex scene its a good one for the corruption games in my opinion. But theres a lot of options to explore
2. rpgm
3. female protagonist suits well with corruption tag
4. The anime style is my favorite

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I tend to like more sneaky and naughty scenes, when it comes to exhibitionism I like to feel that there's a sense of danger or risk involved.

Nothing worse than shameless open exhibitionism, the kind of "Aaaaaah!" *flings off trench coat and proudly exposes themselves openly* I mean, what is the point of that?

I don't like it when characters are too forward, I love the nervous build up, the knowledge that they're doing something wrong. :sneaky:

Scenes I hate, cruel mental and physical violence, treating situations cheaply, women not caring if they get a big load of hot sperm deep inside their womb, I want it all to be a big deal which is how it should be. The tension, the build up towards a cream pie is something to be savoured!

I do like RPGM.

I prefer a female protagonist but if the male protagonist isn't an annoying idiot (which they usually are) then I'm fine with that too. It's very difficult to get a male character right because the player puts themselves in their shoes. I don't want the female protagonist to be a whore though, I always want to feel tension, I like for things to be a big deal and not something easily thrown away, vaginal intercourse should be something precious, like the face the fat dude makes in Pulp Fiction in the basement. "yeah... fuck her!... :p:love::sneaky:"

Favorite art style... Anime but realistic, the body proportions have to be right, they have to look like an actual human being, no wild tits down to their stomachs or fat ghetto ass women, I see enough of America already and I don't want that shit to burn my eyes in game too, they have to look clean, no red flag dolphin or butterfly tattoos please. The only "cartoony" art I like is pixel art, I loathe 3D art despite the effort put into it, it always looks weirdly shiny and fake, the women always look like cheap Only Fans hoes.

• Red Heart

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
another one of those "I'm making a game" thread where OP doesn't have a subject, a genre, a narrative, a character or any idea of concept at all that would qualify as a first step in the "I'm making a game" opening statement.

How about this instead: think of something, come up with an idea, make your game and then come back to us.

I'm not against helping peoples, but for the love of Christ...

Reactions: Catapo

PeachYogurt

Feb 11, 2024
another one of those "I'm making a game" thread where OP doesn't have a subject, a genre, a narrative, a character or any idea of concept at all that would qualify as a first step in the "I'm making a game" opening statement.

How about this instead: think of something, come up with an idea, make your game and then come back to us.

I'm not against helping peoples, but for the love of Christ...
In fact, the plot is ready, but the game will not be long, I worked on it for 3 months and at one point I wondered if anyone would like this game, because I made it according to my own preferences. So I decided to ask the question and find out what people like, and I'm glad people agree with me, so I'm happy

PeachYogurt

Feb 11, 2024
I Would like to see the project later, might be interesting.
1. The hidden sex scene its a good one for the corruption games in my opinion. But theres a lot of options to explore
2. rpgm
3. female protagonist suits well with corruption tag
4. The anime style is my favorite
Thanks for the answer, maybe I'll make small spoilers soon.

PeachYogurt

Feb 11, 2024
I tend to like more sneaky and naughty scenes, when it comes to exhibitionism I like to feel that there's a sense of danger or risk involved.

Nothing worse than shameless open exhibitionism, the kind of "Aaaaaah!" *flings off trench coat and proudly exposes themselves openly* I mean, what is the point of that?

I don't like it when characters are too forward, I love the nervous build up, the knowledge that they're doing something wrong. :sneaky:

Scenes I hate, cruel mental and physical violence, treating situations cheaply, women not caring if they get a big load of hot sperm deep inside their womb, I want it all to be a big deal which is how it should be. The tension, the build up towards a cream pie is something to be savoured!

I do like RPGM.

I prefer a female protagonist but if the male protagonist isn't an annoying idiot (which they usually are) then I'm fine with that too. It's very difficult to get a male character right because the player puts themselves in their shoes. I don't want the female protagonist to be a whore though, I always want to feel tension, I like for things to be a big deal and not something easily thrown away, vaginal intercourse should be something precious, like the face the fat dude makes in Pulp Fiction in the basement. "yeah... fuck her!... :p:love::sneaky:"

Favorite art style... Anime but realistic, the body proportions have to be right, they have to look like an actual human being, no wild tits down to their stomachs or fat ghetto ass women, I see enough of America already and I don't want that shit to burn my eyes in game too, they have to look clean, no red flag dolphin or butterfly tattoos please. The only "cartoony" art I like is pixel art, I loathe 3D art despite the effort put into it, it always looks weirdly shiny and fake, the women always look like cheap Only Fans hoes.
Thank you for the extensive response, I did not expect such feedback. I am pleased that my tastes converge, because I do everything according to my preferences

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
So I decided to ask the question and find out what people like, and I'm glad people agree with me, so I'm happy
you mean out of the 5 peoples that answered this thread ? that's significant data to you ?

If you want to make a game by all means do it, I have nothing but love for creative peoples. but what I don't like is the hordes of uninspired donkey that try to "make up games" out of what their limited brains imagines is "what peoples want"

Create something, "nobody will like it" is a wrong premise, and the absolute last of your concerns.

PeachYogurt

Feb 11, 2024
you mean out of the 5 peoples that answered this thread ? that's significant data to you ?

If you want to make a game by all means do it, I have nothing but love for creative peoples. but what I don't like is the hordes of uninspired donkey that try to "make up games" out of what their limited brains imagines is "what peoples want"

Create something, "nobody will like it" is a wrong premise, and the absolute last of your concerns.
Listen, I wrote the post out of curiosity, even the opinion of 5 people is important to me because I'm just curious, it just lifts my creative spirit because my tastes converge. I would not change the essence of the game, because everything has already been written. I don't like unnecessary negativity, I don't understand where you got it from, you can argue in other threads.

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
even the opinion of 5 people is important to me because I'm just curious
well though luck, I'm one of the 5

it just lifts my creative spirit
that we all are yet to see if it exist at all, I came at you for precisely that.

I don't like unnecessary negativity, I don't understand where you got it from, you can argue in other threads.
most of what you perceive as negativity is just you failing to understand what I say. I will also add to that if "that" is what you define as negativity, brace yourself, as a dev (if you ever materialize your ambitions) you'll receive bucket-load of shit worse then that, so brace yourself.

also it's a public forum, not your personal safe space, get over it.