RPGM Help with Developing with Rpgmv and Honey Select

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also got to mention RiC is a renpy game on rpgm I'll be porting it after the game is complete but won't be for a while anyway with Honey Select I need help creating scenes and making animations for rpgm I'm having trouble with triggers for scenes and stuff

shiroikaze

May 30, 2020
Hi there !
Good luck with the game.
I don't know if I can give a hand, just message me, maybe we can talk about it.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Are you looking for a developer or someone to teach you how to use RPG maker and Honey Select? Also are you going to be making money from the project - if so are you going to be sharing the proceeds?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are you looking for a developer or someone to teach you how to use RPG maker and Honey Select? Also are you going to be making money from the project - if so are you going to be sharing the proceeds?
just to teach me how to use it I want to learn how to use them

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
just to teach me how to use it I want to learn how to use them
For RPGmaker there are multiple videos online that will teach you the basics and you might have to look up their documentations on how to use more advanced scripting. If you want to make a game that will be scaleable down the road you might need to read up on their scripting API.

Honeyselect is a bit harder to learn since there aren't a lot of resources that teaches you how to use it. I suggest playing around with it for couple of weeks and looking up online forums.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
For RPGmaker there are multiple videos online that will teach you the basics and you might have to look up their documentations on how to use more advanced scripting. If you want to make a game that will be scaleable down the road you might need to read up on their scripting API.

Honeyselect is a bit harder to learn since there aren't a lot of resources that teaches you how to use it. I suggest playing around with it for couple of weeks and looking up online forums.
ok thanks and i don't think online videos will help Reseasrch into Corruption is a modified game it's a renpy game on rpgm

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
What'd be different if he was making money off the game?Kinda confused about the whole Fakku copyright stuff.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What'd be different if he was making money off the game?Kinda confused about the whole Fakku copyright stuff.
No copyright issue - I just think it will be fair if he gives some money to the person that helps him out if he does make money.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
doctor smith is the original dev he can't work on it due to health issues all the money we make will go to both of us it's all optional the money is just for donations no one has to give us money the game will still be free

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie