• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Help openinga game

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, i`m having trouble to understand how this game works.

The game name is called ( ) It says it's a flash based game, but when i've downloaded it only gave me a folder with a bunch of lose swf. files and i have no idea how to open them all together.

Sem título.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, i`m having trouble to understand how this game works.

The game name is called ( ) It says it's a flash based game, but when i've downloaded it only gave me a folder with a bunch of lose swf. files and i have no idea how to open them all together.

View attachment 412099
There should be one html file that says 'start' or perhaps is the name of the game (looks different than the others). Click on that one.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
There should be one html file that says 'start' or perhaps is the name of the game (looks different than the others). Click on that one.
Honestly, couldn't find it anywhere. Opening the larger files with the SWF player allows me to play some scene sections, but that's all i could achieve.

Archives list below:

2.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Menu maybe, or usyoku as it's all on it's own. I'm guessing the readme isn't any help.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Jul 11, 2019
lmao i tried downloading a demo to see if i could figure it out but the issue im having with dlsite won't let me any chance you can send me a megalink or something to the demo or game ill check it out

Jul 11, 2019
Alright its an older game you might have to download an older version of flash to did you download it directly from Dlsite or elsewhere usually if you click on the index file it loads up the game in situations like this