• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Help on posting

U

User_1339663

hello guys Im not even sure if this spot i'm looking for. It took me three days to do do but ive created a very basic htm game I wanna have people test and let me knoe if concept is worth continuing. My game does have curing in it so wasn't sure if that illegal cause I don't know the rules for game posting here. But if it is allowed where would the proper forum be to post it two. any advice would be appreciated plz.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
hello guys Im not even sure if this spot i'm looking for. It took me three days to do do but ive created a very basic htm game I wanna have people test and let me knoe if concept is worth continuing. My game does have curing in it so wasn't sure if that illegal cause I don't know the rules for game posting here. But if it is allowed where would the proper forum be to post it two. any advice would be appreciated plz.
What is curing?

U

User_1339663

I just posted the game though not sure I put it in right forum but no one answered lol

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
As long as a game doesn't break any of the General Rules [Updated 2019-02-04], specifically Rule 7.

There are two ways to post a game on F95zone:
1) Make a game request and provide a download link. An uploader will create a game thread for you.

2) Follow the template in the Game forum and create a game thread in the Game Requests forum. An uploader will then check/edit it and then move it to Games.

U

User_1339663

Corruption Through Magic and Science is posted in discussions with the link can you check it out see if I did anything wrong

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Corruption Through Magic and Science is posted in discussions with the link can you check it out see if I did anything wrong
There's a format used for game releases. Haven't you looked at any game pages on here?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ok. I'll make the thread out of the one you posted. Don't try to edit it before I move it to games. Also, owning the thread means you need to comply with the uploading rules or risk having the thread taken. If you have any questions, feel free to ask an uploader or moderator.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ohh I thought by Curing it was some weird necrophilia game where you had to use salt to cure the corpses so that they would last longer?

Going from your original post, when you say you would like someone to "test" do you mean find all the spelling errors or just their impression? Because I would happy to give first impression feedback of the story?

In return I would love feedback on my own game: Sculptured

U

User_1339663

Sure I think I can manage that. and I meant impression you know how to improve it and suck. already working on getting 0.02.5 update which just has minor chat spelling and chat changes getting uploaded but her give it a shot.