• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Help me with Daz

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This question may sound stupid, but dforce assets do not work without a NVIDIA card. Am i correct?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
NVIDIA card
I don't think that would affect anything.

Dforce is made to where a outfit will form to the body better but it will also hang realistically from the body. You have to load the Dforce outfit onto a character pose them and then click the simulation settings tab on the left hand side of the screen and click simulate and it'll start adjusting the clothing. A dforce body the breast will lay in different directions depending on the pose. If she's laying on her side her boobs will be hanging towards the ground.

Before simulation has been turned on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After simulation has been done.

With character turned upside down.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I don't think that would affect anything.

Dforce is made to where a outfit will form to the body better but it will also hang realistically from the body. You have to load the Dforce outfit onto a character pose them and then click the simulation settings tab on the left hand side of the screen and click simulate and it'll start adjusting the clothing. A dforce body the breast will lay in different directions depending on the pose. If she's laying on her side her boobs will be hanging towards the ground.

Before simulation has been turned on.

After simulation has been done.

With character turned upside down.

Oh ui.
I concluded that it was meant for NVidia. Cool. I am ok if i am wrong. That is a great example.
Got to play around a little. I made at least so far that i know now how to do the geosphere.
But i think i should upgrade my gfx card. Just alone for render. I did one render and it took 1h. Mostly, because i had used a room to make it a better scene. So its purely done with CPU.

As you can see, there are still mistakes in the image. I dunno how devs do it. But just to set the scene right (based on a drawing) it took me really awhile whilst figuring out the geosphere. I think its ok. Not perfect but ok.
But based on what you showed me, i will look more into the dforce. So far, i kind of ignored because... well.

Thanks as always. :love: