Seeking Help me find new games (like Milfy City) to play :o

MarvinSD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm recently playing a lot of adult games and I'm looking for games like The Twist, Kelly's Family and Milfy City (this one is my favorite).

Games with sex scenes that are animated, not static like Big Brother (this game sucks). Also I don't like RPGM and I'm not looking for cartoon games like Summertime Saga.

If you guys have games to recommend me, I would really appreciate it!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, Dreams of Desire of course, DepravedAwakening, Parental love, View of the Family and many more. Keep loking Latest Updates (red letters) at top of paige. There is games and you see game pictures, what helps you deside if is it that you are looking for. Allso game tags gives you a hint, is there animations or not. I hope this aswers to your question.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Milfy City is a cut above the rest, so you really can't use it as a standard of measurement for quality art and animation. The developers, ICSTOR have made like 5 or 6 games prior to it and have plenty of funds to back them up in hardware along with a fanbase to support them. Ironically their 5 or 6 previous games were all RPGm.

Animation is also rare, with most examples being very simple. The project that i'm working on has animations being added, but even then, they're 6 frames each and just making them took our artist the better part of the week.

So, along those lines, games that I know, from memory, have animations include.

Depraved Awakening - this game is one of the best out there in terms of story, it has very good art for being a single developer, and I simply love each update. Also sex scenes are animated with separate positions as well.

Chloe18 - This one I might be projecting... I feel like there were animations, but they may have been added later, regardless this game is really fun and enjoyable, even though it's kinda stupid.

That might be all I can think of... some games have them and I just don't register it, because they aren't necessary for me.

I'm gonna throw one more in, Coceter Chronicles, but it's an RPGm. however, I played it on recommendation because I too don't really care for RPGm and it is now my absolute favourite game. It does have animated sex scenes, again simple stuff, but animated, and the characters and story and world building are all top notch.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Btw, try Corruption or Max`s Life, imo animations are quite good, imo at least. Allso game The Awekenings promised animations, as game picture in first paige indicates. I aint played it yet.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm recently playing a lot of adult games and I'm looking for games like The Twist, Kelly's Family and Milfy City (this one is my favorite).

Games with sex scenes that are animated, not static like Big Brother (this game sucks). Also I don't like RPGM and I'm not looking for cartoon games like Summertime Saga.

Use the tag search page. Multiple tags can be used. Tags suggested: incest, male protagonist, 3dcg, animated

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
Great games! Thank you! I hope this topic gets updated (if there are more games like this). Can I ask the same question but for another type of games, or should I make my own topic?

velzz

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, if my opinion is of interest:
I'm new to adult games (sex games) LOL recently start playing them, i found this site/forum in google and i registered. You guys have everything, you guys are awesome.
Anyways so far i only played like 5 different adult games, not that much!! I would love to play more, but games are not like before. Most games are the same thing over and over and that's kinda bored (to me), so is not like i can be entertained so easily and play what ever game.
I'd like to reccomend the first adult game i played "KAtie's corruption",
(i know for some of you it may sound ridiculous, but like i said before just barely recently i'm into adult games)
It's animated and the story is so perverted
(is not the best out there but it didn't killed my interest in the game, is one of my favorite games.)
if i could mark the Genre it'll be: All sex, Big Boobs, Big dicks, drugs, lesbian, straight, anal sex, incest, corruption, body modification, 3some.
it was created by "3diddly world". I could mention the others few games i played, but you want animated games and unfortunately the ones i've played have already been mentioned in the comments.
P.S.
Forgive my bad English, tried my best for it to be readable
Enjoy

Reactions: ArrRzer

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I highly recommend

It's got a variety of women to fuck, a map hub instead of sprite running around, and animated scenes.

It was originally my cute cousin but the dev changed it to roommate for patreon reasons. No incest patch but this game doesn't really need it IMO. Either way I'd say it's a very underrated game

namisit

Oct 20, 2017

Summertime saga
Mortze (creator)
Palmer (creater)
Pandelo (creator)
Space paws (game) - taifun raiders (creator)
leave2gather.
mostly I wrote creator names for 2 reason, I dont remember game names exactly, or they have several games and everyone one of them are good. that comment is bit of late but maybe u will find new games which u will like

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Hello, if my opinion is of interest:
I'm new to adult games (sex games) LOL recently start playing them, i found this site/forum in google and i registered. You guys have everything, you guys are awesome.
Anyways so far i only played like 5 different adult games, not that much!! I would love to play more, but games are not like before. Most games are the same thing over and over and that's kinda bored (to me), so is not like i can be entertained so easily and play what ever game.
I'd like to reccomend the first adult game i played "KAtie's corruption",
(i know for some of you it may sound ridiculous, but like i said before just barely recently i'm into adult games)
It's animated and the story is so perverted
(is not the best out there but it didn't killed my interest in the game, is one of my favorite games.)
if i could mark the Genre it'll be: All sex, Big Boobs, Big dicks, drugs, lesbian, straight, anal sex, incest, corruption, body modification, 3some.
it was created by "3diddly world". I could mention the others few games i played, but you want animated games and unfortunately the ones i've played have already been mentioned in the comments.
P.S.
Forgive my bad English, tried my best for it to be readable
Enjoy
check creators - mortze - he doesnt have games like a just click and go, u need to read everything.
palmer - daughter for dessert, no animations but still good.
Pandelo - my sweet neighbors
Icstor
leave2gather/
camp pinewood
taifun riders - space paws
Dreams of desire

names of games and creators here, they have discord servers, so u can find there another recommendations, tips and helps about games from other players

saberdio

Aug 27, 2018
The first game that I started here was life with Mary, not that bad for a beginning in adult games.
then I found my cute roommate, which is on top my list.
then came the milfy city,
and Dreams of Desire.

I haven't found any other like my cute roommate, where there are animations and you have multiple choices to play around those animation really cool concept. can anyone suggest game where you have such options?

Reactions: Kakkashi12

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
Don't know what choices cute roommate allows. But The Twist lets you move the camera around in many of the scenes, is that what you meant?

Fair warning, I've only played the game with the built in cheats and the walkthrough, i think the game would be very frustrating without those.

saberdio

Aug 27, 2018
Don't know what choices cute roommate allows. But The Twist lets you move the camera around in many of the scenes, is that what you meant?

Fair warning, I've only played the game with the built in cheats and the walkthrough, i think the game would be very frustrating without those.
Yes you can move the camera around(pre set of angles) and I used the cheats as well, to the finish. I am more concentrated on the story rather than those mini games. So I finished the game in few days, since I was playing before the final version came.

But after playing milfy city 0.4c, I want to put that game on top of my list now.
Man, that game has improved leaps and bounds, and still not completed yet.
I don't think I need to go back to my cute roommate anymore.

Dreams of Desire was a great game too.
I would recommend newer users to the forum start with games that are already completed and aren't that big.
My cute roommate and dreams of desire are completed for now. so you have the complete story there.

Samke

Aug 8, 2018

F.i.l.f.