help me find a game

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I played a intersting VN a couple of months ago but cant for the Life of me rmember its name.
It was about a couple that owned a pizzeria, the guy was a chief and the wife some kind of manager. In comes this shady person and buy up the resturante across from Thiers and steal their customers. Soon they get moneyproblems and are under pressure. Its a VN, seemed really interesting, anyone know what game im refering too?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I played a intersting VN a couple of months ago but cant for the Life of me rmember its name.
It was about a couple that owned a pizzeria, the guy was a chief and the wife some kind of manager. In comes this shady person and buy up the resturante across from Thiers and steal their customers. Soon they get moneyproblems and are under pressure. Its a VN, seemed really interesting, anyone know what game im refering too?
I believe I know the game of which you speak! Would it happen to be the Noemi's Toscana Rebirth series? Or more specifically, "NTR Origins: Noe Way Out", the prequel VN?

I am going to be rather embarrassed if it isn't...

Reactions: kiteares and TCMS

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I believe I know the game of which you speak! Would it happen to be the Noemi's Toscana Rebirth series? Or more specifically, "NTR Origins: Noe Way Out", the prequel VN?

I am going to be rather embarrassed if it isn't...
Yes it is! Thanks, do you know if that particular story is going to be updated? it felt like it just ended

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Yes it is! Thanks, do you know if that particular story is going to be updated? it felt like it just ended
Why yes, yes I do! It would be rather odd if I didn't in fact.

I'll avoid complicating things since there is a little bit of a grey area but the most accurate answers is 'Yes it is!'. The main game (simple named Noemi's Toscana Rebirth) is where the story continues and it already has v0.1 released (so far only on Patreon, but it will inevitably end up here soon enough as all games do).

A heads up though, It'll be a short while until it gets to v0.2 as we develop it along side our other game Agents of Heels (currently being updated), and we have some gameplay elements we want to fully test before going forward (currently being beta tested). But in the meantime we'll be releasing the backstory Mini-VN for another one of the girls of the series. That'll both be pretty fun and sexy.

Hope that helps you out, my friend!

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
@BeWilder Thanks alot , so how should we treat the version that is here? like a demo or a prologue? as the v0.1 is not here yet? i guess the 0.1 continues the story from where it ended in the version that is here if you understand what i mean? :)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@BeWilder Thanks alot , so how should we treat the version that is here? like a demo or a prologue? as the v0.1 is not here yet? i guess the 0.1 continues the story from where it ended in the version that is here if you understand what i mean? :)
It's more of an intro prologue. The main game has gameplay sections and more advanced VN features like stat increases and decisions to make, so ithe VN is not quite a demo. It does pick up pretty soon after the end of the Origin Story OS for Noemi. Where the VN plays out over a course of many months, v0.1 of the main game begins shortly after the last scene of the OS and runs in a day-to-day style narrative (v0.1 covers the first week).

Hope that answers you question

Reactions: Eye-switcher