Others Help Me, Brave Sir Knight! [R4] [Papel]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
papel To be honest, I actually like it so far. The graphics remind me of a few games I've played before and two I play on the PS4, but can't remember the names of them.

What I would like to see:
1. sexual orifice movement when penetrated so the anal and vaginal muscles move with the penis as well as gape for a moment before going back to regular size. Also being able to cum if you want would be a nice touch.
2. Same type of animation for losses. Like if you lose, then the creatures screw you instead and his facial expression shows he does NOT like it and is hollering to get away or something. Maybe even show his butt hole gaped open with him passed out at the end and cum dripping out while his body shakes. Maybe even make it progressive so the more you get screwed, the more your butthole stays open and drips while playing or something.
3. What if after you knock them down you can grab and screw them, but if you want you can keep attacking to strip them. Once stripped they wont move anywhere because they'll be too busy trying to hide or cover themselves and be embarrassed (triggers a blushing or embarassed facial expression or something)

Things that need to be fixed:
1. When you press F to ZOOM in, you can't zoom back out unless the button just wasn't working for me.
2. Penetration animation pane needs to match the penetration animation on side scroller screen
3. Clothing needs to match also. How am I screwing a creature with clothes on the left before even entering her, but on the right she is naked completely.

Probably a lot, but just some stuff that popped in my head.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
LossRaca Atomschlumpf see if this version still has the problem with the jump. Delete any config.cfg file in the folder before starting -

any chance of male enemy that could turn the tables on sir knight?
Not planning any male enemies, this'll be a straight power fantasy

This game would be better with more monster girls
Takes a while to draw them (especially when you're a mid-low skill wannabe artist like me) :3

papel To be honest, I actually like it so far. The graphics remind me of a few games I've played before and two I play on the PS4, but can't remember the names of them.

What I would like to see:
1. sexual orifice movement when penetrated so the anal and vaginal muscles move with the penis as well as gape for a moment before going back to regular size. Also being able to cum if you want would be a nice touch.
2. Same type of animation for losses. Like if you lose, then the creatures screw you instead and his facial expression shows he does NOT like it and is hollering to get away or something. Maybe even show his butt hole gaped open with him passed out at the end and cum dripping out while his body shakes. Maybe even make it progressive so the more you get screwed, the more your butthole stays open and drips while playing or something.
3. What if after you knock them down you can grab and screw them, but if you want you can keep attacking to strip them. Once stripped they wont move anywhere because they'll be too busy trying to hide or cover themselves and be embarrassed (triggers a blushing or embarassed facial expression or something)

Things that need to be fixed:
1. When you press F to ZOOM in, you can't zoom back out unless the button just wasn't working for me.
2. Penetration animation pane needs to match the penetration animation on side scroller screen
3. Clothing needs to match also. How am I screwing a creature with clothes on the left before even entering her, but on the right she is naked completely.

Probably a lot, but just some stuff that popped in my head.
Oh, I completely forgot I had set F as a zoom in key, used it to test I don't remember what. Anyway, I've added R to act as the zoom out, gotta update the control screen. Making the clothing get invisible on the game model should be trivial though. Matching the speeds won't be as easy and won't be a priority, but I can look into that for future versions.

Adding cumshots is high on my to-do list and might be added by R4. Making the animations better looking would definitely make the game as a whole better, but this is my first "professional" outing as an artist, so I'm going the lazy route. Also, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, though some of the entity states can look a bit complex.
"Rewarding" sex when the player loses is something I personally despise, there are way too many games that work entirely on that premise (pretty much every non-VN or non-Management game with a female protagonist)
This game offering the exact opposite, sex as a reward for winning, is my answer to that.

Atomschlumpf

Sep 6, 2018
LossRaca Atomschlumpf see if this version still has the problem with the jump. Delete any config.cfg file in the folder before starting -

Not planning any male enemies, this'll be a straight power fantasy

Takes a while to draw them (especially when you're a mid-low skill wannabe artist like me) :3

Oh, I completely forgot I had set F as a zoom in key, used it to test I don't remember what. Anyway, I've added R to act as the zoom out, gotta update the control screen. Making the clothing get invisible on the game model should be trivial though. Matching the speeds won't be as easy and won't be a priority, but I can look into that for future versions.

Adding cumshots is high on my to-do list and might be added by R4. Making the animations better looking would definitely make the game as a whole better, but this is my first "professional" outing as an artist, so I'm going the lazy route. Also, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, though some of the entity states can look a bit complex.
"Rewarding" sex when the player loses is something I personally despise, there are way too many games that work entirely on that premise (pretty much every non-VN or non-Management game with a female protagonist)
This game offering the exact opposite, sex as a reward for winning, is my answer to that.
Yes, the issue still persists. Fix also still works with changing the FPS

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Try this one now (man, this posting of small possible fixes will get old quick) -
In the main download the knight doesn' t jump at all for me.
From this link he does, but not enough to get over to the kobold, and the game lags for whoknows reasons.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
In the main download the knight doesn' t jump at all for me.
From this link he does, but not enough to get over to the kobold, and the game lags for whoknows reasons.
Have you tried setting up different values for the FPS in the options? In the second version

Reactions: kulbak

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I agree 200% with this philosophy, and hope it spreads far and wide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: papel

Dopestfish

Feb 8, 2021
This is a pretty great proof of concept. Other then adding more levels and stuff for the princess, could you add a post-sex pose? Maybe cleaning themselves out or pouting?

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Try this one now (man, this posting of small possible fixes will get old quick) -
Played through this in 6 minutes. The jumping is fixed (the OP jump is hilarious as it appears Sir Knight is stamping is feet in refusal to jump). Although for some reason the FPS in the options was set to 10 by default which may throw some people off not checking before they hit the play button. Never mind. All is well.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
just noticed the promo image had the knight doing the arthur run which led to me asking will there be wizards in a chest foes that do things to the player?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes