HELP: Looking for specific game, can’t remember the title.

sixxam77

Apr 9, 2018
I’m looking for this game I played but I can’t remember the title. I’d appreciate anyone that could help identify it by some of the content I remember. I remember certain parts of the story line.

CONTENT
  • About a kid who lives with his Mom. He’s trying to get laid. (Sorry, I know that’s every game.)
  • I remember he was talking to this girl who used to come over, but wasn’t really interested, unless you gave her things.
  • Your mom wants you to get good grades and if not, will ground you from the phone.
  • You had to call the girl on the phone to set things up.
  • You had to steal your moms (or sisters, can’t remember exactly which) clothes while they were gone, or in the shower (underwear/lingerie and whatnot), and give them to the girl to advance the relationship.
  • You could call a cab and go downtown to a store your buddy worked at and buy things.
  • One of the goals is to get jewelry at the store and give it to her.
  • Once you do this your about to have sex and your mom walks in and interrupts before it happens.
  • She kicks her out of the house and refuses to let you call her again.
Sorry that’s as far as I go to and can remember. Sorry the details are vague and I can’t remember specifics like names or anything. If this game sounds familiar and you can help, please, I’d very much appreciate it. THANK YOU.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I’m looking for this game I played but I can’t remember the title. I’d appreciate anyone that could help identify it by some of the content I remember. I remember certain parts of the story line.

CONTENT
  • About a kid who lives with his Mom. He’s trying to get laid. (Sorry, I know that’s every game.)
  • I remember he was talking to this girl who used to come over, but wasn’t really interested, unless you gave her things.
  • Your mom wants you to get good grades and if not, will ground you from the phone.
  • You had to call the girl on the phone to set things up.
  • You had to steal your moms (or sisters, can’t remember exactly which) clothes while they were gone, or in the shower (underwear/lingerie and whatnot), and give them to the girl to advance the relationship.
  • You could call a cab and go downtown to a store your buddy worked at and buy things.
  • One of the goals is to get jewelry at the store and give it to her.
  • Once you do this your about to have sex and your mom walks in and interrupts before it happens.
  • She kicks her out of the house and refuses to let you call her again.
Sorry that’s as far as I go to and can remember. Sorry the details are vague and I can’t remember specifics like names or anything. If this game sounds familiar and you can help, please, I’d very much appreciate it. THANK YOU.

Reactions: cheepySnake