Help looking for a game

Aug 5, 2016
Okay so my hard drive was corrupted :( and i'm trying to find a game i was playing recently but there are so many similar games that it's name eludes. If i remember correctly your father dies and you have to move in with your mother and your 3 sisters, older sis has an agro bf, middle sis hates you, younger sis is nice to you. One of your sis's friends is a black girl and you become friends with her brother. And that is about as much as i remember even then i might be confusing different games. Any ideas?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Okay so my hard drive was corrupted :( and i'm trying to find a game i was playing recently but there are so many similar games that it's name eludes. If i remember correctly your father dies and you have to move in with your mother and your 3 sisters, older sis has an agro bf, middle sis hates you, younger sis is nice to you. One of your sis's friends is a black girl and you become friends with her brother. And that is about as much as i remember even then i might be confusing different games. Any ideas?
for sure. You have good taste friend.

Reactions: bllahbllub