Request [Help] Koi to Senkyo To Chocolate

Krassh

Jun 17, 2017
hello i think this is the right place to put this, hope i am not wrong ... ihope you can help me with a problem I have, i was translating the old VN and i got stuck becasue i could not change the font of the game therefore letters like Ñ or accents are not show ingame being inside an XMED file those who made the patch in english put this information about it, I don't know if it will help you

Font and text wrap
You’ll find the main font in 00008171 located in KSC-MAIN. It’s a simple FLA file underneath. The game also has a hardcoded text wrap located in the form a few <br>s in the KSC-Scripts archive. Just do a search within the extracted directory to find the right file. You can replace the <br> with a non-existent tag like <aa> to get rid of the forced line break.

so i thought that i with the HR i would be easier, i extracted the files with GARBRO since with the arc_unpacker it gave an error but the scripts have no format and when opening it with a hex, and they have an encryption BSE 1.1 but from there I don't know what to do

Reactions: くもり空