Help a mate with Content Package Assist?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Is there a tutorial or anything detail on the content package assist?
To be honest I had a problem understanding how the Source prefix, package SKU are related with the files I want to transform into IMM. Due to this, I have issues with DAZ, as the package can be installed through the Daz install manager but has no use in actual DAZ.
If you can help, I will send the booze fairy to your place.

Thank you!

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I think you must have figured it out by yourself by now, but still i will try to explain it as best as to my understanding
If its a Daz product already and you still wanna create an IMM,create a zip of the content folder put source prefix as "IM" (Note that you can put anything you want), in the package SKU - ID put the product number, product name is pretty self-explanatory, for GUID just click the gear icon and in compatibility click gear icon and select Daz Studio 4.5+
a.jpg

As for Custom Packages -
First of all, put everything in a "Content" folder and in the "Runtime" folder, Create a "Support" folder and inside that put a product image
And than create a zip file of the content folder and just drag and drop it on Content Package Assist
As for the Source prefix, I would recommend putting the source name (e.g "RO" for Renderosity or "RR" for Renderotica)
Everything else will be the same as above
Just make sure you check "Generate Manifest.dsx" and "Generate Supplemental.dsx"
b.PNG
c.jpg

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I think you must have figured it out by yourself by now, but still i will try to explain it as best as to my understanding
If its a Daz product already and you still wanna create an IMM,create a zip of the content folder put source prefix as "IM" (Note that you can put anything you want), in the package SKU - ID put the product number, product name is pretty self-explanatory, for GUID just click the gear icon and in compatibility click gear icon and select Daz Studio 4.5+
View attachment 138730

As for Custom Packages -
First of all, put everything in a "Content" folder and in the "Runtime" folder, Create a "Support" folder and inside that put a product image
And than create a zip file of the content folder and just drag and drop it on Content Package Assist
As for the Source prefix, I would recommend putting the source name (e.g "RO" for Renderosity or "RR" for Renderotica)
Everything else will be the same as above
Just make sure you check "Generate Manifest.dsx" and "Generate Supplemental.dsx"
View attachment 138731
View attachment 138732
Thanks mate