Hello :)

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone!
i am new to the site, i came across the site when i was searching for a female friend hentai visual novel and end up here :)
i will be enjoying my stay and hope you dont mind :3
nice to meet you all XD

and can i get some reccomendation? i am not looking for a strictly visual novel stuff, just as long as the protagonist is female and the love interest or sex partner is male (doesn't need to be romantic too i just want something to satisfy my desire xD)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone!
i am new to the site, i came across the site when i was searching for a female friend hentai visual novel and end up here :)
nice to meet you all XD

and can i get some reccomendation? i am not looking for a strictly visual novel stuff, just as long as the protagonist is female and the love interest or sex partner is male (doesn't need to be romantic too i just want something to satisfy my desire XD)
hello and welcome :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: CrescentLunar

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone!
nice to meet you all XD

and can i get some reccomendation? i am not looking for a strictly visual novel stuff, just as long as the protagonist is female and the love interest or sex partner is male (doesn't need to be romantic too i just want something to satisfy my desire XD)
Welcome! An easy way to narrow your search is to use the tag search page.
Multiple tags can be used, just separate them with a comma. (female protagonist, 3dcg, adventure, romance, etc.)

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Welcome! An easy way to narrow your search is to use the tag search page.
Multiple tags can be used, just separate them with a comma. (female protagonist, 3dcg, adventure, romance, etc.)
Thank you so much, i will try it