Hello, ZaZ here

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Hey people ZaZ here. 3d-Animator and 3D Modeler.

After modding games for many years. Decided to get into custom adult games. Have dabbled with Unity Some.
Looking for collabs with coders/modelers or a team to join. Would prefer adult themed projects, Kinky Stuff is my forte.

Made adult mods for most of the Bethesda games and also some adult renders in daz 3D.
If you have used the ZaZAnimationPack from Loverslab for Skyrim its one of my more famous creations.
Currently working on the Extended Skeleton for Fallout 4

Cheers

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey people ZaZ here. 3d-Animator and 3D Modeler.

After modding games for many years. Decided to get into custom adult games. Have dabbled with Unity Some.
Looking for collabs with coders/modelers or a team to join. Would prefer adult themed projects, Kinky Stuff is my forte.

Made adult mods for most of the Bethesda games and also some adult renders in daz 3D.
If you have used the ZaZAnimationPack from Loverslab for Skyrim its one of my more famous creations.
Currently working on the Extended Skeleton for Fallout 4

Cheers
My Sexy Skyrim wouldn't have been the same without you, Dude! Welcome!

Also, to address the audience you seek, I recommend posting a "Want Ad" thread in the Programming and Development forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaZ#8261

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
My Sexy Skyrim wouldn't have been the same without you, Dude! Welcome!

Also, to address the audience you seek, I recommend posting a "Want Ad" thread in the Programming and Development forum.
Glad you feel that way ^^. I wanted to break free from the creation engine , due to its limitations.
Hopefully I will find some like minded Collaborators.
I will post in that forum.
ZaZ

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Well, here and Reddit, anyway. It's almost impossible to post on LL after that last big update, sadly.
k, was getting a bit tired of the creation engine. Thought I would try something different for a change and experience a bit of freedom

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
k, was getting a bit tired of the creation engine. Thought I would try something different for a change and experience a bit of freedom
I'll look forward to seeing what you get up to. I've been pretty much retired lately - pressure of work as much as anything. I was fooling on with a Ren'Py project and another one using Twine but I've not looked at either of them for months now.

That said, there's some decent Ren'Py games using 3D renders and animation, and it's probably a lot more accessible that Unity for anything short of a full-on real time 3D open world project.

[edit]

Also, sorry to take so long getting back to you - I had some hardware issues last week.

Last edited:

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
I'll look forward to seeing what you get up to. I've been pretty much retired lately - pressure of work as much as anything. I was fooling on with a Ren'Py project and another one using Twine but I've not looked at either of them for months now.

That said, there's some decent Ren'Py games using 3D renders and animation, and it's probably a lot more accessible that Unity for anything short of a full-on real time 3D open world project.

[edit]

Also, sorry to take so long getting back to you - I had some hardware issues last week.
Hah, No worries. I am still into Modding. But feeling a bit too limited
We did have some good times modding those damn Pony Girl Carts for Skyrim

I am looking at that sorta thing right now with someone, whos using Click Team Fusion.
Rendering 3D sprite animations is pretty easy.
Lets see how it goes

Cheers

ZaZ_WalkBack.gif

• Wow
Reactions: passiveDragon

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Damn right, we did :D
Very nice indeed. Doing a RoR type game?
Well not so complex as ROR :oops:.
Doing this in my free time mostly. Will keep it a simple side scrolling game with some puzzles and enemies and some adulty bdsm scenes and bad ends etc, the usual.
Still too early to know how it will go about. When a Level is complete might have something to show.

Concept - Work

Cheers

Last edited:

Shadowlord22

Jun 27, 2018
Hay ZaZ I am actually working a unity game that has a lot of BDSM content. I have the coder and the story line however what I need is someone who can give me the animations needed to make my scenes look right. This will be a player driven VN but I would love some input and maybe some Ideas regarding wether to go full First person or keep in the VN style of Ren'py. This is a part of a bigger project as the intention is to make a world where many stories can be created.