Hello i'm ivone

IvoneIllert

May 12, 2023
Hello i'm Ivone, i'm 24 years, i like to play games and since this is a also a place for anime and hentai i sure do like it haha, i live in LA, and i'm really shy haha

• Hey there
Reactions: NyQuil Driver

NyQuil Driver

Dec 18, 2022
hi Ivone, welcome! :) hehe, lots of us are shy, but friendly and helpful. if you are into gaming and hentai, i am certain you will enjoy yourself, also there are other forms of media so check it out if you run out games...literally not sure thats possible, unless you have mad skillz!

"but can said skills pay the billz?!" (wow that reference is old now)

any-who I've been incognito for a min, so it feels all new to me as well, but hit me up if you need anything:D

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
soprano31 I'm assuming thats a "terrifier" clip, which one? if i recall there are some big gaps between releases. i dont recall her at all (but now she will haunt my nightmares and my dreams :devilish:) thx brudda
Terrifier 2

Wonderful sequel to the first,where he gets cute company,
really worth watching !!

Art remains one of the best killer clowns,
with now wonderful cute creepy company :giggle: :giggle:

I'm not going to fill up all of Ivone's thread here,

but as you can read he is brought to life on the last of terr. 1 by an unknown entity,
after which he goes to the launderette,
where we meet our beautiful little girl.

and yes,there is talk of a third and forth movie

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil Driver

NyQuil Driver

Dec 18, 2022
yes i concur. art's very underrated, and i love the french (i guess lol) costume and makeup.

i love the whole 1st act in the 1st, w/ him prepping and then the pizza parlor scene! and just carrying that garbage bag of party favors ;)! had a good old school 'slasher' vibe. irresponsible teens running from an inescapable silent near invincible creepy foe. high gore content (especially when he splits that chick by hand if i recall) some shockers/thriller scenes, no rescue dwindling numbers...all in all good stuff!

so which one does he make a demonic deal to return? also there is 4?