Hello, I'm HentaiCUT and I want to share my work with the world

Aug 22, 2023
Hello, I noticed when I started watching Hentai that in many of them, there is unnecessary zoom on the male guy, there are white screens or black screens that last longer than a second, there are a lot of unnecessary time between some scenes and there are scenes that are focusing on the floor, ceiling or other part of surroundings and not on the sex scene and all of them are lasting longer than 3 sec.
Because this bother me, I have decided to took the task upon myself to cut all the sex scenes together and to remove scenes that would hinder the enjoyment of then Hentai.

And I also put it on my task, to put together all of the scenes in Ecchi Anime. So that everyone can enjoy it!

I have recently just started but much more is coming in the future that I want to share with people on the internet!

If you are interested in the videos you can join my discord server.

or my patreon

You can find samples of my work in the collection of mine, that I uploaded on this forum.
HentaiCUT Hentai/Anime Collection

Aug 22, 2023
Sure... pirated content that's only available by paying for it is totally okay. :rolleyes:
I understand your point of view. But I am only one person that uploads it on different clouds and the more I upload the more expensive it gets for me.

Unfortunately, I can't pay 30€ or more per month for the cloud storage. Without the money I could never share it with the world without getting little bit money for paying for the cloud.

I also wish that I can upload it without taking money but for this I am not rich enough.
And in addition to paying for the cloud storage, I will also officially buy the Hentai/Anime to support the studio.

And I am sure that people will upload in the future my work on different platforms. Then you get it for free. : )

Last edited: