Hello, I need help with a bug in a video game.

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, this is the first time that I create a thread and being honest I do not know if I put it in the right place if it is so please tell me so I put it where it belongs. I am speaking using the google translator so if it is not understood correctly I apologize.
The problem is with the game "Catch Up!" where the protagonist chases the girls on a beach. The error occurs when starting the game that the whole screen goes dark for no reason and I have to restart it so that I can see it returned. I tried closing it, using the taskbar and nothing worked so I'm asking for any suggestions if possible. Since already many thanks and great page have created.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Sorry but this isn't the place for bug reports. If the game developer is a member of the F95Zone community, you can try to send him/her a message.

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, where would be the place where I should put this post because it was not published by someone but I downloaded it somewhere else but that error keeps popping up.
Thanks for answering and taking your time.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hello, where would be the place where I should put this post because it was not published by someone but I downloaded it somewhere else but that error keeps popping up.
Thanks for answering and taking your time.

So the issue does not sound like anything we can solve. Like he said look in the game for a developer and ask him about the issue. also the engine the game runs on would be more helpful in the future.

We can't solve a problem without the details.